New mobile contract, Free PS3?

in the past if im looking for a new contract with a free gift ive always used the link as they always send out the free gift with the contract phone

Mine's is same status as Witchy; got the contract & phone no problem, sent off the documentation for the free PS3 250gb & got an email back saying out of stock but should be sent within 28 days. Soon as it arrives I'll post here. Incidentally my Qu!dco claim's been validated so should get £30 back from that too.
HH.

I've just been sent an email advising me that the PS3 is on it's way and should arrive tomorrow. :)

I usualy Pop to carphonewarehouse. Last month My contract ran out so I got the Sonyericsson Vivaz and a Xbox 360. Then I took them both home that day.

I have one more contract to go for an upgrade. Might grab the T.V or the PS3 Fat.

The PS3 Fat may be out of production. But you can still get one from Carphonewarehouse's website. Eg with the Sony Ericsson W302. Only problem with that is its £49.99 for the phone if you do it via the web. Grrrr

As you can plainly see that is an old out of date page from 'Money-supermarket.com', and is almost antiquated.

Good luck getting your Discontinued PS3 Fat.

I found this and I thought of you......

Idiot.jpg

lol

Sure did mate, it arrived yesterday afternoon.

120Gb Slim.

lucky bast*rds anyone know if there is any offers similar here in Ireland wouldnt mind a free ps3

I phoned them up a few days ago and the bloke said "oh a shipment has just arrived, your PS3 will be sent out to you tomorrow", obviously I didn't believe a word of it, but he was right it arrived 2 days later. :)

I've hopefully got a Compaq 110c Netbook arriving next week :)

dont think so m8 we only have carphone warehouse and the providers shops have never seen any offers that ye get when i upgrade,just going to check out dialaphone's website

my missus got a contract from buymobilesphones everything went fine and i got a ps3 a while back £15 a month for 2 years and a sh@ phone :) got a voucher with the phone sent it off a week later ps3 turned up :):)

dont think so m8 we only have carphone warehouse and the providers shops have never seen any offers that ye get when i upgrade,just going to check out dialaphone's website

I passed by a local Carphone Warehouse yesterday and the window was chock full of Playstation 3's. :)

@ Deusevil.....Not PS3 FATs, just plain old current production model Slims. Let me know when you get your out-of-production PS3 Fat from Carphone Warehouse. ;)

cheers for the info lads but we dont get offered anything llike ye do,checked carphone warehouse.ie and no sign of a free ps3 or gift,mentioned it on an irish forum that i use and everyone said the same that have seen the offers of free gifts onn plenty of uk sites but nothing for the irish site,shame really

Great news Witchy, hopefully my 250gb will be here later this week too
HH

Email just arrived 'We are pleased to inform you that your chosen free gift has been dispatched today for next-working-day delivery and will be delivered between 9am and 6pm'
Took a wee bit longer than I thought but less than the 28 days max they mentioned, assuming it arrives tomorrow.
HH.

Back