New Look Dw

Got to agree, dont like the bright look. Hope disturbed comes back soon!

I love it, makes the forum very professional.....................

Lets have some new smiles please M.D...........

Just logged on and thought i was in the wrong forum ! looks good but i'm knackered without the new post button I understand Mickie is working on it So i'll grin and bear it till then Thanks for all the effort you are putting in Mickie

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the New Posts link.

There's a pulldown menu at the very bottom left of the forum, you can choose different skins from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite like this new look, will have to get some sunglasses though or I risk snow blindness! lol

Seriously, good work MickieD!

Quite like the new look but as said already ill wait for wide (full screen) and the new posts link to appear,so back to the original for me till then.

dropped in this morning as per normal and everythings changed whats going off i like it i think not sure yet wheres the little chat box thats at the top of the screen gone ??? well i will float around for a while see if i can get to grips with it, it does look cool

I did like the look and feel of the new skin, BUT...

Seems to be a common error these days where the Web Skin Designer gurus use fixed Width tags in pixels. Looks great on their 1024x768 screen, but a bleeding nuisance for peeps like me on 800x600!! Way to wide- you have to keep using the horizontal scroll bar, to read everything. Arrrgghhh!!

And for other peeps using 1280x1024 - it's all too narrow...

I'm a complete newbie at HTML, but even I know that Width tags need to be in % percentages. So 100% board width automatically sizes to fit whatever screen resolution is set at the User's end.

So I've reverted back to the original skin, which looks great, but most important- screen width is correct.

Cheers- AL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......Haven't we been a busy boy!!!! -) I bugger off for a week & you change it all....:BLOBBY::BLOBBY::BLOBBY: lol
Seriously thou' well done Mickie...I LIKE this!!!!! Wicked new look....
Just a couple of tweaks, aka the 'wide' fix & this will be my permanant skin....;)

Smilies and Post Icons boxes cause the advanced reply to breakout.

I'm a complete newbie at HTML, but even I know that Width tags need to be in % percentages. So 100% board width automatically sizes to fit whatever screen resolution is set at the User's end.

Better off using 'em' these days (no, thats not an abbreviation of 'them' ;)). Can replace both the pixel and % to create scaleable (and visually impaired friendly) pages if used correctly: http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_units.asp

Last edited:
i not a fan of these bright skins at all

please bring back the black colour skin i forget what it was called

lol, I just recently discovered that you can change looks via ctrl panel. The new look lasted two days then all of a sudden I got this look. A little confused but since Ive been really busy lately and not using this site, it hasnt bothered me.

I like it, but think the left hand side (member details) is just way too wide!

Just adding my compliments on the sites new look....top job m8....

Back