New Liverpool Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
now your puting words in my mouth I said ban them all if you don't believe look it up :AMIFACE:

i know you said all i am included in that as is bro and biffo1 why ban us for that?

Anyway glad you ain't a mod or admin as this board wouldn't have any United fans on it!

true it is as if he were given privileges to remove users and ban them don't think us lot would be allowed here as he would defo ban us lol

I thought you should know but my best m8 is man u fan and 5 people i play football with support them as well.

they have managed to set up a pipeline from old trafford to the City of Liverpool the pipeline joins Uniteds sewage system and goes directly to Loserpool fans for PURE BEER lol

The Liverpool fans love it so much they have taps fitted in their houses of the pure beer lol

they have managed to set up a pipeline from old trafford to the City of Liverpool the pipeline joins Uniteds sewage system and goes directly to Loserpool fans for PURE BEER lol

The Liverpool fans love it so much they have taps fitted in their houses of the pure beer lol

and were do all this sh+t come from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back