New Liverpool Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
These one are much better personally:

kit_design.jpg

come one people we are going of topic again this thread is about new football strips so can we keep it to that please if you want a slang match start a new thread but don't blame me if you get banned :end:

new kit and essential equipment for the manc's

asked what he won he replied not a sausage

u can laugh and joke about liverpool fc all u like but any more posts implying scouser r thieves and lay abouts will be an instant ban u have been warned

i never implied you was is this thread

Last edited:
come one people we are going of topic again this thread is about new football strips so can we keep it to that please if you want a slang match start a new thread but don't blame me if you get banned :end:
just wandering off here for a mo but
C`mon Taffy, its just a bit of good humour between a few football fans, would you say the same if it was on the other hand ?
Personally i think its a good laugh,i could read these post for hours, if they were not allowed then i might have to take up knitting or something.
i wouldnt get annoyed if people started lots of jokes about my team.
Its just a good laugh, if it wasnt, then no body would reply.

Just joking m8, and i am sure we all are , wink wink

no body wants to get banned , so please dont let it be me, i couldnt bear watching another big brother series.

Last edited by a moderator:
new kit and essential equipment for the manc's

like i said is it alright to imply all mancs are muggers because if i wanted to take offence of them pictures i could,.and there was nothing in my posts to imply you scousers where theives or layabouts so why mark my posts

well said mate its all friendly banter @ the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back