Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

### New laky - sylas FTA image ###

Happy Christmas Muskrat

Just reads your A Guide Of What To Do With The Laky-Sylas - Nice it will help all of us

My mates got a Eurovox not sure what model all going fine @ the mo !! Do they work on the same principles as a Dbox ie could it have Laky-Sylas flashed on it ??

Cheers

Happy Christmas Muskrat

Just reads your A Guide Of What To Do With The Laky-Sylas - Nice it will help all of us

My mates got a Eurovox not sure what model all going fine @ the mo !! Do they work on the same principles as a Dbox ie could it have Laky-Sylas flashed on it ??

Cheers

Thank you and a happy christmas to you too (belatedly). Was a very merry :drink:Christmas:drink:

Eurovox's are not my field mate but I suspect the answer is no just from the fact that the Eurovox fixes are different to the Dbox2, but this is just supposition, maybe a post in the euro section would answer your question.

Muskrat

No problem mate,

Hope it's not too serious. Good luck and let us know what happens.

Muskrat

My mates go another dbox2, gona get it off him later today and then backup the image before i try a new image one this time.

Hope this one works then i'll get back to my box and see if it is the tuner or not.

I have conected a pace 4000 to the same feed and update key no problem so it does sound like the image mod has gone wrong by me or hopfully not a tuner prob.

Let you know how i get on...

Thanks.

Is it important to have the right location, net id? A lot of channels are unavailable. If so where can i search the correct net id for my area. other than that it works very well.

Is it important to have the right location, net id? A lot of channels are unavailable. If so where can i search the correct net id for my area. other than that it works very well.

it should set when u set your location or you can look under big maq toolbar

Hi gav12345,

Finally given the image a good testing on all aspects, and I must say it is briliant! The image really is much sharper and the it has been rock solid in terms of not breaking up on the signal etc.

The only wierd thing I have found though is as follows: -

I have downloaded and set up Xlivegrabber to view tv on my laptop. If I watch FTA channels everything works fine. If I pick a non FTA channel the signal is broken up and jerky. If I then go back to the TV to watch direct aa lot of the non FTA channels are then jerky and doesn't work properly. If I reboot the box everything on the TV works fine again.

The problem only seems to appear when I stream, and in particularly non FTA channels.

Thanks again for all your efforts though - Top Image!

Cheers

Scottieg

Hi there, how did you get anything to work with xlivegrabber? It only works for sporster image for me. I would really like for it to work with this image because its far superior apart from the streaming bit which is really important for me. Did you tweak some settings on the image. I even thought it was a problem with my system, so i did a fresh install. That didn't even work for me. So it has to be the image for me, since it still works with the sporster one. I would really like for the xlivegrabber to work with this. Any suggestions?
Thanks
1rambo

Only tried this image yesterday, was using lakey pro apr edtion,both are excellent and a credit to the developers thanks and a happy new year

New laky - sylas FTA image "EPG Issues"

I seem to be having EPG issues on this image where as the EPG info next to the channnel name is mostly empty. some days it shoes up and some days it is empty so i can not see what is on next. I would like this to show what is on at all time as all images ussually do.
My guess it is a setting but unsure as to what it is. i have EPG turned on as I have said some times it is there others not there.

Any help would be a ppreciated.

Cheers and happy new year to all.
Cablerat

I had similar problems with my EPG due to the EPG filter file. If you ftp to your box and remove the epgfilter file from var/tuxbox/config/zapit folder it should populate fully. The other way is to configure this file to suit your location and channels.

Hope this helps

sometimes my dbox says epg not loaded ..what does this mean any help would be appreciated as this is my first dbox thanks

let us know how you all got on

remember feedback is what we need

comeone dont be shy!!!!

Flashed iimage to box over Xmas period, set my location and scanned did not find any channels. Found that the Netid for my area was incorrect, changed re-scanned and hey presto loads of channels. The picture quality is excellent, the main problem I have had with other images is the periodic freezing. With this image so far not had any picture freezes yet so fingers crossed. Well done to all concerned with its development, your hard work is much appreciated.

I've updated to the laky-sylas image, after the first scan I had a limited number of channels (about 30) but they all worked. I tried a different services file and scanned and got 235 but only the freeview channels work same as before. Re-loaded the old services file 9even tried reflashing again) but can't get the channels back and im sure thats all I done.

Flashed iimage to box over Xmas period, set my location and scanned did not find any channels. Found that the Netid for my area was incorrect, changed re-scanned and hey presto loads of channels. The picture quality is excellent, the main problem I have had with other images is the periodic freezing. With this image so far not had any picture freezes yet so fingers crossed. Well done to all concerned with its development, your hard work is much appreciated.

very good news that is

glad it got yours sorted m8

But feedback on the wrong NetID in your area would be useful, as this data is shared by all Image creators, compilers and modders for the SML feature in their releases! Oh, and the correct NetID would be handy, too, LOL!

Cheers- AL :)

installed this new LS image on my Sagem DBox (x2). Followed instructions in 'A Guide of what to do....', copying the files from my previous Laky Pro. Full scan gives me 300+TV Ch's but all show 'Error...Chan not available. Suspect K**s not AU'ing - tried create manually as well. Ensured Attr's @ 755 (assume this applies to all images though found info on v****n thread) -any ideas please

installed this new LS image on my Sagem DBox (x2). Followed instructions in 'A Guide of what to do....', copying the files from my previous Laky Pro. Full scan gives me 300+TV Ch's but all show 'Error...Chan not available. Suspect K**s not AU'ing - tried create manually as well. Ensured Attr's @ 755 (assume this applies to all images though found info on v****n thread) -any ideas please

Did you copy the services/bouq's xml's from your other image?

Muskrat

Back