New gemini image TM500/600

Would you mind checking the version number please as I don't know which version this is. Thanks

UR_team

Hi Ur-Team,

it was this version posted by ferret (A*sat & other forums like
downloads-technomate-satellite-downloads-38.html where he resides)

UR Team TM500-600 Images 20.01.10

Last edited by a moderator:
Can some one help me please. What is the password to ftp to the box? I have flashed a TM600 it has booted up, but I need the password?

Cheers
Swanny

technomate!!!!!!

Last edited:
WOrks Like a charm.
I am a very fan of gemini images and this works like a charm ....
CCcam 2.1.3 downloadable = working 100%
I changed my useraddon.xml towards a modified Luxsat useraddon.xml = WOrking 100%

I just need tuxweather and i will shut up an be happy :)
hello I am new on TM 600 can any one tell me what or how I need to do to update the system or to activate the ccam on it?
thanks in advance

I will try to test this and see if it works. wil come back and let you know
Thanks guys

Hi whats this Gemini image like compared to the latest UR is everything working like all 3 x usb in the TM600 and are all the downloads available like in the UR as i did try a darkstar2 port bust this was rubbish as nothing worked apart from the tuner and a few other bits of hardware.

Tried this image on TM600, installed fine but remote would not work at all ;-( flashing again to see if it works this time

I have the problem with remote control too :(

i tried 10-15 different images

OMG gave up after four!!

Darkstar II, PLI and Gemini two versions all failed, dont know if its something to do with the 500s clone or what??

Me, gave up after 3 days!!!!

I dont know, i tried all the version on the web

Gemini versions , remote control is not working (TM500Super) only on the original is working, but i dont like it, because i cant make my channels to work (MgCamd).

Any solution for the remote guys? i prefer Gemini , to have access to other EMU websites

If you look closely at the installed Image, it is UR-branded. It is almost like an Ur-Image with revamped Gemini Skin & 60% implementation of all
functions that can be found in the original. My advice , Stay away from it ....No good !

I need all images and cccam for tm 500 super ,anyone give me them,tryed one image and box has died

Back