Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Freeview Channels?

The Mackem

Member ++
Just done a tune on my freeview box and it came back with the following new channels listed:

041 Teachers TV (already broadcasting midnight til 6 am)
061 Red Hot
800 Play UK
801 UK Style
802 No event information
803 Discovery
804 Nick/Paramount
805 Sky Sports 3
806 CBeebies
807 BBC Four
809 BBC News 24
810 ITV Select 2
811 NTL
812 Adults Only 2
813 Adults Only 1
814 Television X
815 ITN
816 TV Travel Shop
817 ITV Select 5
818 ITV Select 3
819 Adults Only 3
820 ITV Select 1
821 ITV Select Info
822 ITV Select 4

Apart from Teacher TV none of them seem to be airing at this time. Have checked Freeview/TopupTV but no info on any of the channels.

The channels were found in the tv guide on my Freeview box in the Central TV region (Gloucestershire).

The Mackem.

TUTV Channels or Freeview?

Just checked the TV guide and some of the channels that have appeared in it are named as :

823 MTV
824 Adult Channel
825 Sky Sports 2
826 British Eurosport
827 No Event Information
828 Sky MovieMax
829 Men and Motors
830 Granada Plus
831 UK Gold

Channels listed above are in addition to those in my previous post.

So looks like TUTV channels rather than freeview, surely the subscription will increase or they'll bring out other packages?

We'll just have to wait and see.

The Mackem.

These look to me like the old ON/ITV Digital channels. Perhaps someone pressed the wrong button and sent old data out, or maybe it's linked to the engineering work being carried out to enable the reappearance of the ITV News channel?

BTW, I don't see them here.

Sparky said:
These look to me like the old ON/ITV Digital channels. Perhaps someone pressed the wrong button and sent old data out, or maybe it's linked to the engineering work being carried out to enable the reappearance of the ITV News channel?

BTW, I don't see them here.

Thats what I was thinking. We know one slot is coming up on FREEview but TOPUP dont have anymore space for new channels yet. I believe they have 4.5 shared with 10 channels ?

There's more.

Something must be happening as Sky One is now listed on Channel 837.

Channel 10 is now renamed as ITV Digital, however the actual tv guide info says "This is BBC Four".

The box by the way is a Sony.

The Mackem.

Red hot TV is already hacked and working fine on freeview... only time will tell when we make the change from ntl to freeview ;)

Kalipo said:
Red hot TV is already hacked and working fine on freeview... only time will tell when we make the change from ntl to freeview ;)
more info m8 :)

Channels are listed above with number.

Hi mate RedHot is on Channel 061, however it requires a tutv capable receiver and a card. Quite a few of the channels I had listed in my TV guide have now disappeared.
So no idea what is happening.

The Mackem.

my m8 aint having any luck he tried to get the channels on his old itv digi box n lost everything hehehe

pulled from another website

DVB-T card from ebay (£20)

This card uses BDA drivers so wont work with ProgDVB or tsreader (yet)
I got it to work with MyTheatre by doing the following...

1)Scan channels so that it adds Red Hot to the lineup
2)Click on Red Hot in the channels list and choose Properties
3)set PCR to 1B9E
4)set VIDEO to 1B9E
5)click + in the audio section and add pid 1B9F
6)I set update mode to disable just incase it tries to switch back. Then click apply!
7) double click on the channel to tune in Enjoy Free pr0n

can the old ON/ITV Digital box be used for any thing still have one some place and do you need some kind of card to get it to work?
thanks chaps

if redhot tv requires a tutv capable reciever and a card. when my smartcard slot is empty why does it say press red when i goto channel 61 and phone up to get the four digit pin which gives access to the channel.

Redhot TV It's PPV.

Hi the redhot tv channel is ppv. I don't have a receiver with a card slot so can't try the hack. I would have thought it would need a receiver with a card as it would need to authorise the card to allow you to watch the programmes.

The Mackem.

Tell Me more

Can someone enlighten me on the redhot tv hack.

Was not aware that anyone is hacking TUTV.

Let me know if this is possible I have an old ONDIG box and card programmer waiting

Ta : maggie :

just gonna try this as i have the card in my comp - AverTV DVB will let u know what happens

Back