Channels working so far

espn on ,no sly sports though ,,,,,,,, it seems to be off just as much as its on and when its on the channels i like glitch like mad

pity it has to be this way for people,i hope not long to sort the rest of the problems out and return to normal viewing

any news on k/v team putting on missing channels,been a couple of weeks or are we in for a long wait
cheers guys

hi guys in wiltshire and can still only get fta channels is there something i should do i:e factory reset ?

thanks

switch off all units ,that is box modem and router for 30 secs to get an ip addy

absolutly glitch free, today keep it up guys and can not wait untill all is back

lucky you.....mines glitches like mad and goes off every now an again.....sports are ok tho thats the main thing.

cheers.

It takes time to replenish the cards and hardware needed to get things running to an acceptable standard and I understand that they are also going to be running some dual uploaders as well which basically means instead of one card being used for each transponder they will have 2, well at least on the transponders with the most popular channels to start with. I think people will soon see some vast improvements, with the remainder of the missing channels all returning over the next fortnight

absolutly glitch free, today keep it up guys and can not wait untill all is back

i don,t know where you are in mcr but i live in mcr too and mine glitches to a point its unwatchable , sly 1,2,3 ok the rest pretty rubbish ,trying to watch sly arts at the moment its just freezing and glitching it was fine until it went off a month ago since then crap ,recorded the match sunday, what a joke unwatchable . 5 of us have these boxes in different parts of mcr and all glitch and freeze like mad ,

think the k/v team put the server back on 2 early just to keep us happy,once its stabilsed, and they sort their issues out,we should be back to normal
If they had waited till then a lot of folk would have lost faith in them,most people have been having problems with glitching etc,
a case of wait and see mate

any news on k/v team putting on missing channels,been a couple of weeks or are we in for a long wait
cheers guys

I spoke to someone very recently and was told up to 6 weeks maybe more? but it will definately becoming back!

movies should be up during the week,everything else the following week

mines off as well mate
in dundee area on dundee/edinburgh t/p
ive defaulted and rescanned as well

Back