New Flash no games!

ruddyrum

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just flashed to 3.0 and am having issues playing games.

None of my previous backups/games seem to work, but I gather I will have to re-burn them anyways or should they be working fine??? At the moment the just show up as play DVD on the dash.

So I have downloaded the new assassins creed, and again it wont work (burnt 2 coasters).

I have the cheapest drive which can be used with the IMAX flash (124B i believe) and am burning with MKM003 verbs - burned at both 2.4 and again at 4x with OPC enabled. both say play game, but dont actually load the game?!

am i doing something wrong? Once the game finished downloading, I ran it through XBGX 1.0.6 and burned with imgburn on the two settings listed above???

any help is most welcome!

List the games that aren't working .
The 'cheapest' drive u mention is the best drive I ever had lol

hiya, sorry mate i dint read your full post lol, must be getting tired, ive just seen you ran it threw abgx lol, my bad sorry

have you got a original game to try mate ?

Last edited:
yeah, originals work fine.

tried dirt 3 which i also ran through abgx then burned to no avail. and as I said AC Revelations also hasnt loaded.

AC shows as play game, but then boots to black screen then back to Dash
Dirt 3 re-ran through abgx shows as play DVD
older games LA NOIRE, Left for dead 2 (not re-run though abgx) also show as play DVD

Kprobe results are more than satisfactory, so am pretty confused here!!

Any suggestions>?

Jungle Flasher V0.1.92 beta (304)

Will try to reflash this evening, but i dont think that that is the problem

right, let's start from begining.

1) have you got latest dash on 360 machine, if not update via xbox live or from m/soft site

2) double check you have latest JF and Firmware pack

3) flash again and save JF.txt file and upload if still having probs, but edit your keyfile so it is not traceable, but edit lines with same numbers so we can see for errors.

i cnt c why its not workin pal ive got the new firmaware 3.0 and iv had no problems burning the games after patchin through abgx and then burnin them the trunulate method and im only using a samsung drive and my games seem to be working fine my xbox 360 drive is a LITEON so unless is the drive or anythin not quite sure .

All working fine now... re-flashed exactly the same as before, but now it miraculasly works!!!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Back