New Firmware Being Made **update**

i put an ad on here in trades, so a member on here, but if you use your local free ads..ebay.. etc.. im sure theres loads of folk who dont know how to mod and would snap your hand off for a "chipped" lol console as they call them,

lots of folk dont play on live and they use there consoles purely for gaming, theres 10 million odd consoles bought and theres only 6 million on live that proves the point that not everyone goes on live.

you just need to find yourself one of them 4 million odd so swap yours with.

my post...http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=125727

Last edited by a moderator:
How much do you recon a 'chipped' 360 is worth on ebay ? with some copies chucked in ? I can download some more, so lets just say 10 copies.

I might sell, then just buy a new one

Gota be honest. I dont think i will miss live at all. Would rather have the games. I only really used live to play fifa with a mate online and occassionally had a couple of coop games of graw and rainbow vegas. There is only so much you can take of american assholes talking there whole way through a game. Completely ruined it for me.... Have a bit of crack yes.But what are these peoples problems. You know the ones that are constantly, " gonna fcuk your momma in the ass" an all that...????.....(sorry for very sweeping generalistion of americans. I am sure there are some decent ones somewhere. Just not on live). Anyway i was well jammy i got banned two days before my subscription ran out so at least got me monies worth.

How much do you recon a 'chipped' 360 is worth on ebay ? with some copies chucked in ? I can download some more, so lets just say 10 copies.

I might sell, then just buy a new one

If you advertise counterfeit software or moddified hardware then be prepared to get your auction removed, and possibly have your account suspended or Terminated if you have had previous warnings.

Word your ad carefully.

Well I got my 360 flashed then I got another 360 free with my mobile phone but didn’t get that one flashed so me thinks I might just download games to play off line on my flashed console and anything i play on live i.e. Graw, Graw 2 and R6 Vegas I’ll buy on original.

would this work??
If you have got a dead 360 and you want another one then may be you could always get one from asda swap it for yours then take it back under the 7 day or so returns policy and give a false name, I’m sure asda offer an no questions asked returns policy but I could be wrong. But remember I haven’t suggested you to go and do this I am merely suggesting a way that it could possible be done lol.

HI

Ye i swapped my banned 360 for another 360 thats never been on live before it had been flashed but i restored the original fw back on and so far so good......

Still playing ......gears of war...... best game on live i think ....

Still getting killed my the sniper ..

need some tranning i think ...lol

THANKS

does she like that?........... lol sorry couldnt resist the line just made me laugh as its so true lol.

LOL thAts the thing there are loads of them like that and it aint kids. Kids you can forgive that kind a chat as its playground humour....says the 31 year old playing games...but you know wot ah mean.

NB Doe she like it?? I will make sure and bring the subject up with my old dear at Sunday lunch....LOL

If you advertise counterfeit software or moddified hardware then be prepared to get your auction removed, and possibly have your account suspended or Terminated if you have had previous warnings.

Word your ad carefully.

Maybe XBOX 360 for sale. Ideal for those of you who like dirt cheap games and don't like online gaming.

:roflmao:

Well I got my 360 flashed then I got another 360 free with my mobile phone but didn’t get that one flashed so me thinks I might just download games to play off line on my flashed console and anything i play on live i.e. Graw, Graw 2 and R6 Vegas I’ll buy on original.

would this work??
If you have got a dead 360 and you want another one then may be you could always get one from asda swap it for yours then take it back under the 7 day or so returns policy and give a false name, I’m sure asda offer an no questions asked returns policy but I could be wrong. But remember I haven’t suggested you to go and do this I am merely suggesting a way that it could possible be done lol.

1) Yes that should work fine

2) Just make sure the one you buy from 'spasda' is paid for by cash and not on any credit, loan cards etc that can be traced back to you. And also make sure of each stores returns policy BEFORE HAND as some are franchises and won't accept it.

;)

HI

Ye i swapped my banned 360 for another 360 thats never been on live before it had been flashed but i restored the original fw back on and so far so good......

Still playing ......gears of war...... best game on live i think ....

Still getting killed my the sniper ..

need some tranning i think ...lol

THANKS

You 'SHOULD' be ok as long as that person only played backups from his/her region, never played games before the release date and they was ALL stealth patched ;)

:)

EDIT: Spelling mistaked.......lol

Last edited:
seems to be loads on ebay advertised as xtreme 360 and they dont get removed maybe word your ad like that, just dont mention copies or back up just says how many games the buyers will know there snides if they understand xtreme.

and ps i,ll look forward to that reply off your mother on sunday night lol.

Word your ad carefully.

Best way to advertise is not to state they are backups just state summit like with 10 Xtreme games, and make sure to tell people to ask any questions before bidding. Its how people are selling consoles atm and can get away with it.

How about ordering one from a catalouge like Littlewoods Online, then wen you recieve, just replace the new one with your old one, send it back and say didnt want it, etc.

Would you be able to get away with this ?

someone posted cores systems for £150 in the bargain section bro in law bought one
came with hitachi 59 revision drive nearly a year old

must have lots of old stock

I was on flea bay yesterday, getting mesel' a 360, I found a few ads actually saying that the "item" played copied games!!
They do sell for a lot less, but in the end bought mesel' a lovely 6 month old one with wheel and pedals and original games, still with warranty.

I was on flea bay yesterday, getting mesel' a 360, I found a few ads actually saying that the "item" played copied games!!
They do sell for a lot less, but in the end bought mesel' a lovely 6 month old one with wheel and pedals and original games, still with warranty.

I'm guessing the one you bought doesn't play backups then, as if it does you don't have any manufacturors warranty.

:)

Back