New File Added: Rat's Picon Updater Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [DOWNLOAD] Rat's DW Picons 28.2E Updated

@Rat Am really sorry if i didnt sound nice...i didnt mean 2 be rude...was just inquiring...sorry Mr Rat
@snapman Thanx 2 u and Mr Rat for the good work you been doin...I believe BT Sports 1 and 2 and Bt Sports 1HD & 2HD needs new picons and also Showcase +2

Thank you all and wishing you a fun festive holidays..
your alright mate :) my fault
put it down to bad start to the day and taking the written text the wrong way :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tried to install this on my vu+ solo2 but its not having any of it, just doesn't show up on my plugins list.

no reason why it shouldent work Matt
what image ?

no reason why it shouldent work Matt
what image ?
Blackhole, i'm not entirely sure what version it is as i had someone set my box up as i'm abit of a novice to all this. I put it in the tmp folder then went to manually install IPK file but after the box restarts, nothing happens, its not in my plugins list so i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong.

I did think that might be the image mate
its installed a different way, if you click the link in my siggy for the bouquet plugin there ate instructions there how to install :)

I did think that might be the image mate
its installed a different way, if you click the link in my siggy for the bouquet plugin there ate instructions there how to install :)
Fantastic!! all sorted.....cheers mate. Will this update the BBCThree HD picon by any chance? or isn't there one out for this yet

Running solo2 on BH 2.0.7. Where exactly should the Picons be stored as ive just moved the Picons to hdd but not updating through plug in Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Moved to plugin thread :)
@eddhutch make sure there is a folder called picon on the root of the hdd restart the box then run the picon plugin they should show then madybe another restart is needed after running plugin for the first time :)

@Mattg79 all the new BBCHD channel picons are there mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back