New File Added: Amiko Alien SHD-8900 Beginners Tutorial

Hi

Will this guide be any good for the Alien 2?

This guide isnt a spark manual but just a tutorial how to get Enigma in the box and get the appropriate softcam working.
If you only use Spark than this tutorial isnt important.

I dont know if it works for alien2 because i have the nr. 1.
Backup the Alien2 and try it...

Hi
Purchased a receiver with all software pre loaded. Tried downloading the oscam but 'oscam7983' doesnt appear on the download list. The ones available to download are 8765, 8523 and 7888. Which one should i download?

Thanks in adavance

Hi
Purchased a receiver with all software pre loaded. Tried downloading the oscam but 'oscam7983' doesnt appear on the download list. The ones available to download are 8765, 8523 and 7888. Which one should i download?

Thanks in adavance

And how do i set up an n line?

Thanks

if you need a sly bouquet thats in the same order then you need a bouquet by sgt flip flop i think. You might have to start a new post under the general satellite settings.

Even with rats bouquet the channels will be in sections like movies.......sports.......entertainment........etc

Ive downloaded the latest rats bouqet but all my channels are set up alphabetically!! How do i get this bouqet to work??

Thanks

Anyone willing to help me :-( Ive had this receiver for a few days and cant seem to get it working

Great to hear, you shouldn't be getting any juddering what image are you using?

I am also using the latest HDMU image and I don't get any juddering.

I dont think the image im using (the 1 in the tutorial) is the latest one but i may be wrong. How do you update the image online as my usb stick is playing up therfore cannot update using that?

The juddering on these boxes affects all of them now and is something to do with oscam apparently?

All sd channels are good and not juddering apparently

I am using mgcamd and I get no juddering or am I the lucky one?

I saw this quick fix on another I don't know if it works or not because I my self don't have this issue:

goto menu
setup
system
a/v settings
change video output to hdmi-pc
change resolution to 1600x1200 (this is were we need other people to test the res) ie 720p tvs
aspect ration to 16:9
display content to just scale (on both)

click ok

now the screen may be just half you tv just turn over and back again

it should then fill the full screen

also if you install the autores plugin switch that off

care to tell me how you get mgcam working on the alien? how you enter details in etc?

You download and install mgcamd from your plugin panel
In your keys folder you will see camd.list right click and edit, type in or copy/paste your line in (no conversion like oscam)
mg_cfg file attributes needs to be set to 755

switch it on in softcams that's it.

Last edited:
You download and install mgcamd from your plugin panel
In your keys folder you will see camd.list right click and edit, type in or copy/paste your line in (no conversion like oscam)
mg_cfg file attributes needs to be set to 755

switch it on in softcams that's it.

I'll try that later thanks. I've already got mgcam installed on my box as well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Back