New Feature

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i wonder if anyone has spotted it already ????

ok will if you have not do not worry !!

its the search engine feature at the top and bottom of the site....

now you never have to leave our gr8 comunity (and i wont let you MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... sorry lost the plot for a minute)

well basicly it will point your search results to the selected engines of your choice....

have a play i find it is really good add on and should make it better for members to stay here and find what they are looking for also without going to each search page on its own :)

cheers m8y ;)

i was hopeing i would get a comment about it :)

comon guys use are search feature its wicked !!! MAN !!! LOL

Just as well you told us. I hadn't spotted it. Great idea.
One more step in your quest for World Domination!

:Cheers: :Cheers:

yep should have world domination in a few months now lol ;)

nah i jsut want digital world to be as useful as possable, i mean there are other forums out there .... but i think they dont do as much for there members.

if i was to count the number of hacks we actually use to make this site more interactive for our members i would lose count after 40 easy

but we try and plug on .... one day people will come here and say wow that is a super site !!!!

Mickie, the search engine is a nice little touch......gee what a great site..-)lol
Seriously though you are doing sterling work here, the place just gets better and better:Clap:

thanks lone you been here from the start :) and your opinion is important to me m8 (so is everyone elses of course).

but i know that you and alot of the other long standing guys will be the first to tell it to me how it is :)

i do think the search feature will be used alot more in the future and i think it will increase the amount of people that use DW as a homepage.

1.everyone normally has a search engine for a home page (well that makes alot of sense)
2.now that people can use our search feature to access 5 of the biggest engines in one press it will be easyer than going from engine to engine

but of course we never force anyone to do anything or never will that is the beauty of the net, you have total privacy and total control :)

Ive just noticed it....
Shows you how much I pay attention.

As you say no need to leave DW to search...

Already have it as me home page

Nice one Mickie

wow chris that is well cool m8, i am glad you feel that way about digital world :)

its gonne be a long year this year i want people to enjoy digital world and what we do here :)

yeah i have been playing with the search engine all day .... the addition i got from vbulletin was pretty poor i changed the code completely to make it look how it is now ... it still needs a bit of work on the bottom of the forum's ... just a width=problem" lmfao

i hope you all use it very much !!!

thats a working progress benny lololol, i could easily make a lottery script for you .... even to pick you the numbers for the weekend or weds ??

if people want it i am sure i can find some time to make it :)

i am giving myself alot of work at the mo ... give me a week or 2 and you will have a lottery script m8y

if you win the bloody lottery from it (ANYONE) you can atleast pay for us to goto a dedicated server for a year about £1000.... im bloody serious 2 lmfao

why not ask ppl what features they would like on here m8
makes it easy for lazy baskets like me
point and click
lol

seriously m8 this has potential put the min of info in and get answers out
as da would say hmm

lol

i also added a nice little hack to the search (digital world search) that shows the last 10 search keywords used ;)

Just tried search engine Mickie,
works a treat !!!

Nice 1, keep up the good work.

Also if someone wins lottery think of the money that could be donated to DW, then your'e talkin' world domination. lol! :cool:

nnaaaaaa.... dont like it !!!!

seriously, you asked for opinions :p....... good idea, and works a treat, this forums come along in leaps and bounds over the last 6 months or so, some major changes and hard work which has all gone down a bomb..... and much appreciated

... quality stuff from the Admin !!!... :) cheers!!

Mark.

lol nice one mark ;)

good old honest opinions is what is needed ;)

nice 1 mickie,this place gets better and better,the search engine is a brilliant idea :Clap: it gets better everytime i come on......keep up the good work m8, we do appreciate all your hard work............:Clap:

Nice 1 yet again mickie m8 you are really doing us proud to be members.

Lets hear it for mickie.

This site just keeps on getting better & better.

:mexican: :mexican:

Back