NEW EUROVOX MAX V SOFTWARE RELEASED TODAY (works with Chor-s)

Hi, I have also paid and downloaded this to find its currupted. Can anyone please help as been down for ages now .. :Kickassro:Angryfire

There is no problem with the original attachment but you can downloaded the one in rar I have attached to this post if your having problems.

whats the differance between files is more stable than the original fix

I flashed the earlier file onto my box and it would not work at all, couldn't get any signal. Ive just put this one on and it's works flawlessly so i would definately recommend this one.

Okay I have tried both the kuro relases, the beta and this one and without doubt this file seems to be a lot more stable. The kuro beta unofficial or not was very temperamental in way of signal and majority of channels scanned in un named and some experieced distortion.

Reflashed it with this and all stable, quicker response and previous glitches presented by beta fix are corrected. Absolute beauty.

Updated UFL software for the Red & Blue Eurovox is due out later today.

Updated with beta first and found that some channels were missing and also had problems with signal strength and channels freezing since updating with final version most of these problems have ceased.
would recommend this one

Thanks for this, I used the beta and it seems ok but I'll put this on now.

HI

I have just put the new kuro 3 on my eurovox max v box ...WELL WAT A LOAD OF SH+T ....It only finds about 30 channels and the channels it finds are all freezing.

So i have put the ulf max v kuro 3..10.. 04 ..08 beta back on my box and all is sorted..

Is there a problem with this new version or wat ...

Hi, I have also paid and downloaded this to find its currupted. Can anyone please help as been down for ages now .. :Kickassro:Angryfire

You might want to try putting the latest keys in manually if you have been down for ages, as a temporary fix.

Get bigmaq toolbar (google) and install on your pc. On your box press menu, yellow. Enter the supplier number (e.g. Telepest 5a01) and then enter the latest keys as found on the bigmaq toolbar. Press exit and all should be ok.

You might want to try putting the latest keys in manually if you have been down for ages, as a temporary fix.

Get bigmaq toolbar (google) and install on your pc. On your box press menu, yellow. Enter the supplier number (e.g. Telepest 5a01) and then enter the latest keys as found on the bigmaq toolbar. Press exit and all should be ok.

Hi there,

Thanks for this and its worded a treat. :Clap:

Again thanks:BLOBBY::Cheers:

I have a EuroVox Max V - how do I tell if this is a red or black box

I have a EuroVox Max V - how do I tell if this is a red or black box

The Max V is the black 2008 model, the 'red box' is the 2007 Max model.
The 2008 model is all black in appearance with silver buttons unlike the 2007 model (red box) which has a silver panel on the front.

The Max V is the black 2008 model, the 'red box' is the 2007 Max model.
The 2008 model is all black in appearance with silver buttons unlike the 2007 model (red box) which has a silver panel on the front.

cheers,the box I have is all black with the buttons in silver - thus its the black model, will this firmware flash to either of the box versions.

after reading the thread on clone ones, the Euro Vox V I have been given seems to be a clone, I assume its not safe to flash the firmware then.

Last edited:
Back