New Emu wil be ready for beta with 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic......................wheres this emu upto????aint interested in seeing it,just wanna know if its showing favourable results.

let's not rush the developers, being a software engineer when you are developing software a large amount of time is required for testing, I am sure we will see something by the weekend.

/mozr tosses dummy out of pram.

Where is the Fix!

Reminds me of the atmega fixes. If you want easy tv all the time, get sky.

I like it when things like this happen. All the amateur traders running around with their heads cut off.

let's not rush the developers, being a software engineer when you are developing software a large amount of time is required for testing, I am sure we will see something by the weekend.

Sure i just seen a pig fly past the window.

Hey, sorry to take so long to get back to yous today. We were running simulations today of our own and should have it public by tommorow...

Good things come to those who wait...

Hey, sorry to take so long to get back to yous today. We were running simulations today of our own and should have it public by tommorow...

No worries m8, we all appreciate the work that's being put in ;)

How are the simulations going?

:)

keep up the good work and good luck

aye keep it up lads....did the beta version manage to cope with the latest keyroll?

How will the fix be applied? New Camd or integrated into a new image? Or both?

Cheers

trackermut, thanks man
btw how is AU always correct for NONACTIVE KEY?

gotta give you credit m8 were its due .like i've said before , we know what we know and pass this on to help others who are prepared to spend the time to learn for themselves.
but then there's times when we totally rely on others who know their shit and this is one of them .
hats off well done !.

from my understanding the dbox and dreambox are very similiar - will this fix also work on the DBox

gotta give you credit m8 were its due .like i've said before , we know what we know and pass this on to help others who are prepared to spend the time to learn for themselves.
but then there's times when we totally rely on others who know their shit and this is one of them .
hats off well done !.

Yep thats what I'm thinking mate I consider myself fairly on the ball with all this but the things trackermut is working on is out of my league.

Tick........Tick........Tick........Tick........Tick........Tick........
Tick.....THE TENTION I CAN'T WAIT...Tick........Tick........
...................AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr. ...---...---...

:WORSHIP:

Very well done for cracking it!

You must have been very busy!

:Clap:

Cheers for keeping us all up to date on yuor progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back