New Emu wil be ready for beta with 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far i have the dad and brother able to do it so not too bad,but herself is hopeless

friggin hell check out how many views this thread as had,14,914.

friggin hell check out how many views this thread as had,14,914.

Have you noticed a lot of new faces appear that have only got 1 or 2 posts yet they have been members for YEARS!??

Strange that isn't it. :)

Have you noticed a lot of new faces appear that have only got 1 or 2 posts yet they have been members for YEARS!??

Strange that isn't it. :)

I reckon they visit the site read alot but forget to post:Laugh:

I reckon they visit the site read alot but forget to post:Laugh:

loo, either that or they are waiting until they have learned enough to help others out, but they are slow learners :)

Nothing is stopping them from being social and posting in the general chat areas, we're not all about hacking on this site, you don't need to be Albert Einstein or that other fella that's even smarter, what's his name....?

oh aye, Hackmax, lol ;)

Why keep asking when it's ready it's ready.

You don't want something that doesn't work so why not leave him alone until it's ready.

It's not as if he's going to complete it and not post it for download days after is it? :D
I'm sure we'll get it as his earliest convenience.

Last post was that it was runing simulations. Once they are happy with that it will be released. Possible release date last quoted was tomorrow. Just get by with manual key entry its not that hard just a pain to do.

thanks trackermut. do let me know if there is anything i can do to help.

Why keep asking when it's ready it's ready.

You don't want something that doesn't work so why not leave him alone until it's ready.

Yes, ellie is right why asking when.. most of us know how to do manually den wait for couple of days. we are not out of channel. be pation

nope, i wouldnt mind a nice new Cli-UR image with the new updated already included (and sky box office *hint*)

really, are you a cli-ur developer? I've tried every method to try and get sky box office sports to no avail:( im in 6952 area. Would really like a nice new image and just flash it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back