New EMU is finally complete (could work on dream with some work)

Yea well I think that was the idea from the start. The patched roms are 99% identical to the original roms anyway, just with a very small patch to modify the emm before it's processed so it's emulated correctly. You can check this in a hex editor that can compare files.

Its running from its own ROMS... as per hypercam description, but old ROMS would work fine if put in place same as per description..

Hi sounds good i hope this is released soon don,t want to linger on lets have it and test it see ift good as it sounds****

Works Superb!

:Clap:Just tried this om my Itgate and it works Flawlessly! Well done to whoevers made it

Well, it's been released on another forum as part of an image for the itgate 220. If some kind soul would be good enough to up it and it's associated files on their own, that would be great...

It's definitely out, as part of an itgate 220 image (on another forum... the forum that punts the itgates). Pretty sure it should work fine on the dreambox, someone just needs to pull it out of that image and up it...

It's definitely out, as part of an itgate 220 image (on another forum... the forum that punts the itgates). Pretty sure it should work fine on the dreambox, someone just needs to pull it out of that image and up it...
If you tell me how to take it out of the itgate box, then I will gladly upload the assoc files :::
just noticed that the keys were written to softcam.key file. Could this emu be just mgcamd renamed ????? AFAIK Evo writes to keylist and mg writes to softcam. Of course, the new AU might just write to softcam also....

I'm not entirely sure what it'll be called, but the emulator itself will probably be something like /var/bin/hypercamd or the like. As for configuration files, I believe we'd need /var/keys/hypercam.keys and everything in /var/keys/nagra/.

(perhaps /usr/bin/ and /usr/keys/, I am unsure of how the file system on the itgate is laid out).

If you tell me how to take it out of the itgate box, then I will gladly upload the assoc files :::
just noticed that the keys were written to softcam.key file. Could this emu be just mgcamd renamed ????? AFAIK Evo writes to keylist and mg writes to softcam. Of course, the new AU might just write to softcam also....
Ithink it might be best if the guys makes the emu available himself to us don,t want to see another thread about people uploading stuff without authors wishes ****

Ithink it might be best if the guys makes the emu available himself to us don,t want to see another thread about people uploading stuff without authors wishes ****

Just got a pm from Trackermut saying he doesn't mind people uploading the files but he doesn't want to be (shot Down) if it doesn't work on dreamboxes as he or the team haven't got them to test it on! ;)

Just got a pm from Trackermut saying he doesn't mind people uploading the files but he doesn't want to be (shot Down) if it doesn't work on dreamboxes as he or the team haven't got them to test it on! ;)
Well thats ok let,s have it and test it****

Yea, I managed to get ahold of the emulator from another site, and I've tried setting it up on my 600C to no avail (it just segfaults).

If anyone else thinks they'll have any luck... here you go. You'll need to setup /var/bin/hypercam.keys properly, as well as copy the relevant and correctly named roms to /var/keys/nagra/

View attachment 40056

hmmm if the development team don't have a dreambox to test this on then might i ask why exactly this is in the dreambox section and not in the alternative box section?????

don't tell me i got to move this thread into that section and we got to figure out how to make this work on drembox ourselves for goodness sake!

tbc

Yea, I managed to get ahold of the emulator from another site, and I've tried setting it up on my 600C to no avail (it just segfaults).

If anyone else thinks they'll have any luck... here you go. You'll need to setup /var/bin/hypercam.keys properly, as well as copy the relevant and correctly named roms to /var/keys/nagra/

View attachment 40056

Dude can you include the hypercam.keys file as well please?

Back