New DM800SE Clone From China That Takes Original Dreambox Images & Software

Pimpur Crack

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

Just checked out the PCR suplier that I get by boxes from and they are showing a new clone dm800se that accepts original dreambox images and software and not OEM clone modified stuff.

Priced at $192 USD for a single unit, the box is listed as:

800SE-A8P With BCM tuner DM800SE PVR S2 with Security SIM A8P

Cdmt
Pimpi

It is the SIM that is different, receiver is the same.

So it is the SIM A8P that allows the box to accept original dreambox images and software? Any dm800se will be able to use original dreambox images and software just by changing the SIM card?

Cdmt
Pimpi

So it is the SIM A8P that allows the box to accept original dreambox images and software? Any dm800se will be able to use original dreambox images and software just by changing the SIM card?

Cdmt
Pimpi

Correct m8 :)

If your buying a new box and want to run the newer OE2.0 images than A8P SIM is the only choice. If your happy with OE1.6 images and older drivers then the SIM2.1 based recievers are your best option.

im getting a8p sim today so will let you no what its like

Is there much to gain from the newer images though?

Sent from my telephone.

Is there much to gain from the newer images though?

Sent from my telephone.

Nope OE2.0 images dont generally have any new killer features worth having, and have increased bloatware so you likely to run out of free memory pretty quick. Better of sticking with OE1.6 images and SIM2.1 boxes they have the biggest range of patched images available. If you must have the latest images though then SIM A82 is your only option..

Nope OE2.0 images dont generally have any new killer features worth having, and have increased bloatware so you likely to run out of free memory pretty quick. Better of sticking with OE1.6 images and SIM2.1 boxes they have the biggest range of patched images available. If you must have the latest images though then SIM A82 is your only option..

Fair enough mate, still, it's nice the option is there :)

Sent from my telephone.

Back