For Sale: clone Dreambox dm800se (WiFi) Brand New x 2

Pimpur Crack

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I have for sale two brand new and boxed clone Dreambox dm800se units with internal WiFi complete with all accessories and packaging.

The units were left over from a multi unit buy for a small group who "share" similar interests due to two of the intending users dropping out after the order was placed.

Specification
clone Dreambox dm800se receiver, model D6
Dreambox packaging and Dreambox logo on the front panel
SIM 2.10
Bootloader ssl84
mini-flash button on rear panel
Tuner BCM4505
Internal WiFi module with external antenna.

One of the units has a newnigma image and a UK channel list that were flashed for testing to confirm that the newnigma image supported the internal WiFi. The other unit has the factory shipped Gemini image.

£135 collected (nr Croydon, Surrey)
£145 delivered (payment by bank transfer, delivery by RMSD, insured with tracking number & signature)

Once they are gone, thats it, no more.

Cdmt
Pimpi

Attachments

• dm800se.jpg
    dm800se.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 49
I forgot to place the warranty status in the original advert. There is warranty with these but it is with the Chinese supplier. In the event of a warranty claim the unit will need to be sent back to China at the purchasers expense. However, that is the normal status quo with these units if the purchaser had bought direct from China.

Apologies for this important ommission, both intending purchasers have been informed by PM of this and offered a full refund if already paid, should this be a deal breaker.

Cdmt
Pimpi

came this morning , will have a play when l get home .. cheers m8

Got mine today mate thanks
All set up and working fine :)
Thanks again mate

Back