new dm800se beta 1.1

this ready to go ellie ?

np
Ive had the last 1.1 on for about 3 weeks now with no problems really

The uploads are knackered on here, it's not fair to release while it's on craigs server.

The uploads are knackered on here, it's not fair to release while it's on craigs server.

why not m8? its not going to take a massive hit.

ive just reduced the bandwidth for the rytec files by over 1/4Tb (thats not a typo) and will be reducing it further, im also talking with the server owner about MAC blocking the entire spiderbox range, so in theory, i now have 250Gb of spare bandwidth a month that DW can have with no problems, in the next 2 months or so once ive got this spiderbox thing sorted, there will be 750Gb of bandwidth (probably more as my archive and blog only really use about 30Gb a month and i have 1Tb) which will be available for DW use

putting it on now mate

got it all set up to my liking :)

ellie I just put crossepg on and dint even look if it was included already
could crossepg be added along with IamATeafs .PY fix ?

I think the majority us crossepg for either Rytec or OpenTV so if the OpenTV fix was added as standard easier for end user ?

Can do.
I'm pretty sure it has the mods in it, I never check tbh
I didn't include it this time because not everybody uses it.

np mate either way it dont matter :) the fix is out there if they want it

could the time be set for now in release ?
(GMT)Grenwich Mean Time: Dublin,Lisbon,London
its set to +1 as standard

loving the new Openwebif :)

thanks
all good up to now :)

can look at the time but will be later in the week, i'm down near bournemouth monday and tuesday so won't get in until late.

if you want to release then they will need to be renamed.

can look at the time but will be later in the week, i'm down near bournemouth monday and tuesday so won't get in until late.

if you want to release then they will need to be renamed.

work gave me the option of going to bournemouth area, or deep west wales next week, im in west wales though, could have come and called you names lol

this is renamed and ready for release as soon as Mickie turns uploads back on

should be tomorrow Im hoping :)

you can upload to DWlinux m8, then via the DW downloads section, link directly to the file at the bottom of the upload page, itll then also get counted how many times its downloaded ;)

this is how ive been uploading / linking files, itll also work with uploads turned off, bypass all file size limits and use a virtual tunnel between the 2 servers when people download via DW, they are unaware that its hosted on a different server ;)

Back