New Clothes

eder

DW Regular +
Reaction score
What do you guys do when buying new clothes...

Pay for the quality and have for long time or go for bargains?

I was packing for my holiday, I am a huge costumer of FOX clothing, tees averages £25-£40, however I have tees that I purchased in 2009 in mint condition! after many washes the colours and stitches still as new!

Price and name don't necessarily mean quality...

I wear those zip through jumpers over the winter. I've had 2 Cherokee from Tesco for the last 3 years, £20 each I think they cost. Slightly faded, but otherwise fine. Treated myself to a Guess one this winter (£33 from Amazon, should have been closer to £70) and I don't think it'll see the next one, the sleeves have gone "fluffy" (pilling I think it's called).

I won't buy Levi jeans any more. I just find they don't last as long as Diesel or Calvin Klein. Supermarket/Primark budget jeans look exactly the same, but they fit differently and go stiff after a few washes. With me getting my jeans from Costco, they cost about the same as a pair of Burtons/Top Man's own brand jeans.

Except for the pair in my gym bag, I no longer wear sports trainers. Though a bit heavier I find the trainer style walking shoes from Merrell much more comfortable and durable (and generally cheaper).

Last edited:
I buy all my cumfy clothes like trackers and woolies from H&M great quality.

But I tend to get alot of Armani jeans and Stone Island tops and stuff but for 3rd price as I know a man who has a dog :proud:.

But H&M deffo sell the cumfiest clothes Ive ever tried

i can honestly say, this is a thread my ellie wont be joining in,
in the 3 an half years ive known him, hes never bought clothes, only a couple of suits form tesco , or asda, forget which, for interviews and other times needed to look smart

ive thrown a few shirts and shorts away so far, sneakily .that ive been unable to sew the pockets up yet again on , and shorts that the zip is busted on, but thats it.

still, never mind, what he doesnt buy i make up for in my clothes buying
so it all balances out equal .

simples !! xx

i like sports Tees (adidas , nike and stuff ) not too dear either between 10-20 quid and great quality ..
as for jeans , i will only buy calvin klein , they last ages !

I hate wearing sports clothing. most of my jeans are from primark and tops from topman under £20 section and that aint no joke. i HATE doing clothes shopping so if i get any gifts then wear them till they rip. :proud:

I buy all my cumfy clothes like trackers and woolies from H&M great quality.

But I tend to get alot of Armani jeans and Stone Island tops and stuff but for 3rd price as I know a man who has a dog :proud:.

But H&M deffo sell the cumfiest clothes Ive ever tried

I'll second H&M, great clothing, good quality at a decent price. Can't go wrong.

I just generally bargain hunt, don't have a specific brand I go for. I come across something cheap, I like it, I'll get it.

im a big lad coming in at 18stone so i buy what ever is comfy, i wear polo shirts never tshirts they are mostly lacoste but have some ralph and tommy ones. all my jeans are tommy and they last forever well worth the money

Jack Jones, Duck & Cover jeans, use to spend too much but now I wait for sale time and get the same stuff but a lot cheaper.

Back