New Car

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got me new car friday ,its been done thru scrappage scheme trading in an 11 year old pug 106. the new one is a little hyundai i10 comfort 1.2 engine but seems very nippy and cruises nice on motorway,air con/all round disc brakes/electric mirrors /windows and central locking. nice mettalic oyster grey .all done for £5800 on the road. yearly tax is only £35
quite impressed so far.just use it for work an back around 70 miles a week.:proud:
AND YES I KNOW ITS NOT A SOUPPED UP ALL SINGING DANCING RACE CAR LOL

Got me new car friday ,its been done thru scrappage scheme trading in an 11 year old pug 106. the new one is a little hyundai i10 comfort 1.2 engine but seems very nippy and cruises nice on motorway,air con/all round disc brakes/electric mirrors /windows and central locking. nice mettalic oyster grey .all done for £5800 on the road. yearly tax is only £35
quite impressed so far.just use it for work an back around 70 miles a week.:proud:
AND YES I KNOW ITS NOT A SOUPPED UP ALL SINGING DANCING RACE CAR LOL

out of curiousity m8 did you know the price of this car before the scrappage scheme was announced/introduced?

Was looking forward to the scheme but seems like the prices are still roughly the same...

a customer of mine went to renault before this scrap thing and was offered 40% off a megan , he went back the same week this started and was told its was now 25% because sales had improved ?

l was talking to the parts guys the other week and there only selling them shitty twingo's for 5 grand and there rubbish , there lads in the service had a word with management because there sales man r not telling new customers that these r shopping car and not made for motorways all day and so one

they have said these will cost renault thousands in warranty repairs over the next 3 years on each car

out of curiousity m8 did you know the price of this car before the scrappage scheme was announced/introduced?

Was looking forward to the scheme but seems like the prices are still roughly the same...

yep did some homework before i went looking and the deal they did was genuine

yep did some homework before i went looking and the deal they did was genuine

seems the engines r good on them m8

Hyundai i10 gets 1.2L Kappa Engine

23 July, 2008
Hyundai’s popular car model i10 will be available with in-line, four cylinder, 1.2 litre Kappa engine. The new kappa engine confirms more power, less fuel consumption and low emissions. This engine will come with automatic transmission and automatic gear box thus providing an effortless city driving.

At the launch of the new engine, the company announced, “The aluminium block, first in its segment Double Overhead Cam Shaft (DOHC), 16 valves with 32 bit microprocessor Kappa engine delivers a class leading 80PS/5200rpm and 11.4Kgm/4000rpm torque which results in excellent performance both in city as well as on the highways. The engine is Euro 5 ready and emits only 119g/km of CO2 which is the lowest for this class of cars.”

The kappa engine will be manufactured at the newly inaugurated Sriperumbudur plant. The new plant is build with an expenditure of over $250 million and has a capacity of 250,000 units per annum.

The research and development of the machine has costs $421 million and the study took 48 months. This engine meets all the necessary requirements and also uses cutting edge technology which comprises offset crank and light weight engine material.

Nothing like the smell of a new car ;) I'd tell you how it get's there but it will put you right off ;)

would it be the illegal immigrants that were sleeping in it as it was imported lol

I wish you many years of safe and happy motoring in your new car Gez.

:Cheers:

Thank you kind sir. hope its gonna last till i retire (9 years ) the we can have just 1 car and save a bit more money lol

Should have kept the 106, even though its a french pos lol.

good luck with the new hyundai :Clap:

Back