New Box

Youv'e got loads of images to choose from. PLI, Nemesis, IHAD, oozoon, DreamElite, Merlin, PeterPan, NewNigma etc etc.. If it's a clone which it mosre than likely will be at that price figure out what SIM and booloader your currently running before starting to mess around with Images.

Deffo not a clone, that's why I was quite chuffed with the price, I've just put Nabilisat Black Hole V0.12 on it, and it's so much more stable than my TM800hd ever is,
but just about everywhere I look for a different image, all I find is clone images or old genuine ones,
I will just have to keep looking, but that's what makes this hobby fun.

Deffo not a clone, that's why I was quite chuffed with the price, I've just put Nabilisat Black Hole V0.12 on it, and it's so much more stable than my TM800hd ever is,
but just about everywhere I look for a different image, all I find is clone images or old genuine ones,
I will just have to keep looking, but that's what makes this hobby fun.

I got myself a genuine DM800SE for just under £200 I know its genuine as there is software on the build that goes off to DM and gives me Genuine Code...
Mind you why wont the updates work :( lol

I got myself a genuine DM800SE for just under £200 I know its genuine as there is software on the build that goes off to DM and gives me Genuine Code...

Aww well! that's what ya get for buying a clone, mine updates nicely :tongue: lol

Genuine plugin doesnt prove anything....check the motherboard markings and SIM version. if you havent got a Original Dream Multimedia SIM it's not an original reciever,

Apologies for hijacking, fellas, but what would be recommended for a complete newbie? I'm looking for something user-friendly and relatively easy to set-up, and with PVR/time-shift functionality. I know the cheapest twin tuner is the Qbox mini but at £230 it's above my budget, so I'm leaning toward either the Openbox s9 or s10; BM7000; or x403p hd. I have a budget of approx £150. Many thanks.

Back