New Abgx, SS Versions etc.

NLdarksideNL

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wanna know a few things:

I read that LT creators say SS Version must be "2" (trusted), So now I am verifying my backup of Dante's Inferno. Is says SS version is 1, but when I check the abgx database my file has the exact same SS- and DMI CRC's but comes out as SS version 1 when in abgx it says it should be Version 2. How is this possible and do I need to get me a new backup of this game to play online?

When will abgx be updated for Waves 5 and 6?

as far as i've read you need to copy the game using a liteon drive which is patched with 0800 disk and then use xbox backupcreator, using a kreon drive is a no no apperently.

the backup was probably made using kreon drive. Just do what i did with army of two patch the image with an incorrect ss, then check with abgx again it should grab the correct ss (hopefully ssv2)

all you have to do is inject the ss and dmi file into the downloaded iso via back up media creator in the iso tab easy as that cheers wattsy

Just read the instructions on the abgx site!

Click on the blue number at the end of the game in question, on the next page will be a link and instructions on how to patch to ss2

Thanks for that info ! I just followed the guide on abgx but it says failed when you run it back through ?

any ideas ? info ?

Cheers !!

Anyone got a guide to injecting the SS etc into kreon rips. All my backups are kreon rips and from what I read it appears like the SS can be removed and then abgx inject the correct SS and DMi. I have a rip of MW2 that reports ss1 but I believe this should be ss2. Or am I barking up the wrong tree

Back