Netflix

5amp

DW Member +
Reaction score
I have a profile with a friend for years but now the password sharing i can watch it on my computer ok but when i go downstairs i watch it through vpn on my f stick i cant watch the 2 tv series i have been watching.

I have been watching Netflix for years sharing with my friend so i started watching on my PC and it worked no warning signs on the screen and i started watching 2 TV Series on my PC. Then i started to watch on the TV and warning sign came on so i started watch through my F Stick and a cheap vpn and it worked but i could not find the 2 TV Series on Netflix even using a search for them. If i turn off vpn on f stick the warnings will come back on. And upstairs on the pc i don't use a vpn. Its strange that i can't find them and there on my watch list and continue watching. Thanks in advance

You are supposed to be able to share using Nord vpn meshnet I believe. @5amp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi watching Netflix is not a problem i can't find the 2 TV shows downstairs when i put the tv on the warnings come on except for the Children profile that works great it set at PG and not 15 that set default. So i watch through my f stick and vpn and watch everything on Netflix except for the 2 tv series.

Are the series you watch country specific? I know some US shows you can't get here for example.

Hi 2 of the biggest TV Shows in the US but i can watch then upstairs on my PC without a vpn and i was watching them downstairs on my TV before the password sharing came out. So now i watch Netflix om TV through a vpn and Fstick but i can watch everything on Netflix except these 2 USA TV series. I can't find them on NETFLIX downstairs.

Very strange, I can only assume there is a diffrence between the website version and the apk version of netflix.

If you want me to try and find a d/l for you, so you can watch them downstairs let me know what you are after.

Thanks its ok i will carry on maybe Netflix might change its mind on Password sharing if enough people leave and i could try the Mesh net.
Thanks for all the Help from you and Ferret.

Hi just to let you know i switched my VPN to the USA from Europe and all my Series came back and i don't get the Message on my TV from Netflix and i can watch on my PC as before no change there. Thanks every body.

Back