Netflix Ups Its VPN Blocking Efforts to Tackle the Problem of Bypassing Restrictions

I have pro, its different servers designed for it.
Your choice of course, i use windscribe pro to view dazn via this method but I did not register the account it's from Spain .
I think you can watch it with most vpn's but they are actively blocking them for registrations. Just been looking at ExpressVpn who specifically mention DAZN as a selling point.
Got some more googling to do.

I think you can watch it with most vpn's but they are actively blocking them for registrations. Just been looking at ExpressVpn who specifically mention DAZN as a selling point.
Got some more googling to do.
Every so often they purge the Vpn's being used.
Express Vpn regulary went off whilst nord windscribe did not.

Every so often they purge the Vpn's being used.
Express Vpn regulary went off whilst nord surfshark windscribe did not.
According to the YouTube video above from LEEtV the only 2 that work for registration is ExpressVpn and NordVpn. Just been looking at both of them and have just pulled out of paying.
Undecided whether to just take an expensive month to try and if it does then see if I can change to another plan.

Whatever happens I will need to clear my cookies before visiting DAZN registration page again. Unfortunately I am no longer the Chookey who looked at all the ins and outs before taking the plunge. 😂

I'm a little concerned that even if I can start the registration process that I will come a cropper with the payment obviously coming from a UK source

Bud get a hacked account I have 1 near year half surfshark,express vpn work

Yes true but paying it seems to be problem as you would be looking a canidan account

Yes true but paying it seems to be problem as you would be looking a canidan account
I'm finding a lot of seemingly good info here
My fatigue is starting to kick in now though so unable to absorb it, will try again tomorrow.

If I were to go for a hacked account where would I go? :cool:

Try one of the expressvpn's that @alimac posts, on the firestick @chookey to see if it works with the Netflix app, before you buy.

Had enough faffing about and bought a hacked version. Well at least I think it's hacked, the seller called it DAZN legit. Canadian at only £25 for a year. Sending it through to me tomorrow so will update this thread then. ;)

@chookey
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Cheers for that Avid. I even looked at his channel to see if he had posted a better explanation of the registration process and somehow missed this one.
I can see where I went wrong now, what a plonker :rolleyes: . I was trying to register through my pc using a Canadian server on my vpn. I hadn't even plugged in my StreamLocater hub yet.
All I really needed to do was set the hub up to my Firestick and visit the DAZN website that way.

If anyone wants to improve on "what a plonker" then feel free.

Cheers for that Avid. I even looked at his channel to see if he had posted a better explanation of the registration process and somehow missed this one.
I can see where I went wrong now, what a plonker :rolleyes: . I was trying to register through my pc using a Canadian server on my vpn. I hadn't even plugged in my StreamLocater hub yet.
All I really needed to do was set the hub up to my Firestick and visit the DAZN website that way.

If anyone wants to improve on "what a plonker" then feel free.
It was his latest video and that’s probably why you had no see it. Hopefully you’ll get it sorted now.

Back