Netflix Ups Its VPN Blocking Efforts to Tackle the Problem of Bypassing Restrictions

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep i've been watching stargate sg1 on netflix usa and i lost it this week. I've had access to purevpn, ipvanish and surfshark and none of them are working. On the odd ocassion i have managed to get the show to load but as soon as i try to play it kickes me out.

Yep i've been watching stargate sg1 on netflix usa and i lost it this week. I've had access to purevpn, ipvanish and surfshark and none of them are working. On the odd ocassion i have managed to get the show to load but as soon as i try to play it kickes me out.
Windscribe pro have specific vpn for netflix maybe that still works?

Watched this last week
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

TDUK posted this yesterday

Watched this last week

TDUK posted this yesterday

Like the sound of that. Did you buy the StreamLocater hub?

I was one press away from updating my broadband only VM sub to include tv with sports for 18 months. I'm tired of trying to find a suitable iptv connection. I watched the Man Utd game on BT sports yesterday without a hitch. After a couple of hours working on my shed I went for a pint where I watched the 1st half of the Liverpool match. Came home to watch the 2nd half and it was unwatchable, stuttering every 20 seconds.

Why do you always get the spinny thing at a crucial moment? 😂

Like the sound of that. Did you buy the StreamLocater hub?

I was one press away from updating my broadband only VM sub to include tv with sports for 18 months. I'm tired of trying to find a suitable iptv connection. I watched the Man Utd game on BT sports yesterday without a hitch. After a couple of hours working on my shed I went for a pint where I watched the 1st half of the Liverpool match. Came home to watch the 2nd half and it was unwatchable, stuttering every 20 seconds.

Why do you always get the spinny thing at a crucial moment? 😂
No I didn’t purchase the StreamLocator tbh. I can deal with the issues with IPTV for the money but I understand where you’re coming from.
I think Dazn tv have some good deals for sport. I think @manic01 uses it and would probably give you some info on it.

I had one a stremlocator hub it worked fine and maintained the speed. Only problem which I thought it would do is, it doesnt change your IP its not a VPN

I had one a stremlocator hub it worked fine and maintained the speed. Only problem which I thought it would do is, it doesnt change your IP its not a VPN
I've ordered one. I already have vpn set up on my router. Not that I'm really bothered about that so long as the hub does the geo location thing. DAZN here I come.
I barely watch iptv to be honest. More so for ppv boxing as I don't normally have a good viewing experience with the football.

I've ordered one. I already have vpn set up on my router. Not that I'm really bothered about that so long as the hub does the geo location thing. DAZN here I come.
I barely watch iptv to be honest. More so for ppv boxing as I don't normally have a good viewing experience with the football.
Dazn canada works fine on nord vpn surfshark windscribe and lots more, wouldnt bother with stream locator

Hub arrived this morning. Guess what? DAZN won't let me create an account.
Tried my own VPN, PIA which doesn't work. Did a bit of googling which say's that Windscribe will work so downloaded, installed and tried that. Still get the error.

Anyone want to buy a StreamLocater hub? One careful owner. Never been switched on 😂
Going for a pint. That never lets me down!!

Hub arrived this morning. Guess what? DAZN won't let me create an account.
Tried my own VPN, PIA which doesn't work. Did a bit of googling which say's that Windscribe will work so downloaded, installed and tried that. Still get the error.

Anyone want to buy a StreamLocater hub? One careful owner. Never been switched on 😂
Going for a pint. That never lets me down!!
You need windscribe pro not standard free windscribe.

You need windscribe pro not standard free windscribe.
Think I would just be chucking more money into it for nothing. Can't see why being connected with a Canadian ip would make any difference to a Canadian ip with the pro version.

Back