Netflix Ups Its VPN Blocking Efforts to Tackle the Problem of Bypassing Restrictions

My "dodgy" DAZN is up and running and I'm quite impressed, with my StreamLocator hub as well. Reason I opted for the hub was that besides 2 Firesticks which use the WiFi side, I have ran Cat 6 out to my shed/workshop and installed a switch and 3 ethernet sockets. Soon I will be installing a pc and tv setup in there. CNC and possibly 3d printer to follow.
Using my superhub in modem mode, the output goes into my Asus router, then into the StreamLocator and then into a gigabyte switch to route all my Living room connections.
Ran a speed check and still full speed of around 362mb/sec :)

Got two Streamlocator hubs for me & my friend & very impressed with them, lets you watch Dazn no problem & got lots of other apps set up looking at US to get different channels, the likes of Peacock TV & Pluto TV

Just an update has anyone tried to log into netflix usa with windscribe in the last 24 hours. It seems ours is not letting us into usa but is still playing other stuff. I have had a play and my purevpn in allowing me to watch usa stuff.

Back