Net ID 41048 exC&W just gone!

I lost the movie channels last week and the sports channels this week just odd ones still working like uk gold +1 but not the normal uk gold !!!

I lost the movie channels last week and the sports channels this week just odd ones still working like uk gold +1 but not the normal uk gold !!!

Welcome to the club!

can anyone confirm if 41060 is still active ? got the box in the bedroom on 41048, might be worth getting that changed for a little while.

can anyone confirm if 41060 is still active ? got the box in the bedroom on 41048, might be worth getting that changed for a little while.

tried both net id's and frequencies and they are all the same mate - at least they are for me... try it yourself if you want and report back but don't hold your breath.

i'll give it a go l8r, not going to cost anything, just a couple of minutes of my time.

I am on 41060 and channels have started to go begining of last week and have lost most apart from freeview and odd discovery ones.

hi, I wonder if you someone knows where I can find img for my dreambox500c or the link ? regards.

any idea how to setup a db500c? i am a satellite user that is trying to use cable now. based in central london. w11

Last edited:
any idea how to setup a db500c? i am a satellite use that is trying to use cable now. based in central london. w11

Can't use them anymore, it has moved to Nagravision Merlin, no hack for it unless you search for Card Sharing

all channels gone now in 41060

Aye, same here. Just rewired the cables spliting the roof arieal now instead... Upstairs is a freeview only zone!! Still, configing the new set up and cables was fun. Every cloud, ey ;) .... ... ..

... ...:Cry:

Back