Neighbours gonna get it

K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Stupid arse neighbours doing my head in..

Anyway we moved into this house 5 years back.. we live in cul de sack which doesnt have a road and is technicaly a footpath leading to the houses.. the neighbour directly accross used to kick off with me about the neighbours in the corner about parking the cars outside our houses because they cant get past to get to their houses.. i thought nothing of it and just agreed.. well he recently had twins and 1 died and it seems they have moved the attention to my side now.. :mad:

We cant even unload our car without them coming out saying we are going out can you move your car.. or we have frozen food can u move your car...

what gets me is theyre not even going anywhere.. ive moved my car and seen them drive around the block and go straight back in their garden wtf get a life..

wednesday morning we had high winds and it was pissing it down.. the mother inlaw was taking my son to school so she left her car out on the front to get him in the car quicker and they came out and said move the car we are sick of telling you.. she put my son in the car and went.. the neighbour never even went out lol wtf..

and tonight, been to cinema got dropped off and they came out again can you move your car..

we are never there more than a few minutes and theyre always watching us move our cars from our garden.

Anyway pissed off now any sugestions?

easy tell them, to fook off or u will blow there car up u are pissed off with them and this is the last straw so u are only warning them not to ask again

lol good ideas.. i was thinking dumping a ton of hours menure just past our gate so they cant get past... lol

he recently had twins and 1 died

sounds like hes had enough grief and is handling things a bit funny, personally i'd be careful not to push him over the edge. next time i'd just tell him that your not parking and have right of access to your property for loading/unloading etc therefore if he spots your car in future he can feel free to come and mention it after say 10mins have passed and not before hand. good luck to you and your neighbour

ask him in a nice calm voice if hes ever seen the impact damage an exhaustpipe does to a pancreas, after its entered the human body via the arse

when hes looking confused, in the same calm tone, tell him that if he doesnt fook off, and stop annoying you every time you move your car to outside your house, that youll break his spine, fold himin half, and reverse into him so hell know exactly what the impact damage will look like

then ignore him

he'll never speak to you again, but itll work lol

Mate best thing to do is, get a packet of crickets from pet shop put a handfull through the letterbox and that will teach them :)

@ digi - Priceless fckn priceless

you just gotta be straight with them, it sounds as though they are not violent so just tell them straight that you'll park there explain its no problem t them as you wont be a minute and if they continue to be petty just get really angry and aggressive! hopefully that'l scare them enough to piss off!!

just tell them you have already been in contact with the local council and that you are perfectly in your rights to park there to load or unload or to drop off or pick up people and if they don't like it they can try to take you to court.

or tell them to phone the police by the time the police come you will have moved. the police will get pissed of with them

or just tell them you will move as soon as they lay down in front of your car.

when you park outside Do you block the road or are they just doing it to bug you, is there room for them to drive out.

to be honest these kind of neighbours piss me off. i would do exactly as digi says, even tho it is in humour i would do it and go further!!

thats only what id do and in no way do i suggest any violence...

to be honest these kind of neighbours piss me off. i would do exactly as digi says, even tho it is in humour i would do it and go further!!

thats only what id do and in no way do i suggest any violence...

me, jest? everything i say (type?? lol) is what id do or say

ive recently told me neighbour that the next time i catch his dog shitting in my garden that the dogs back legs will be posted through his letterbox, and the fkin thing will never need to squat again as itll be able to do nothing but that, unless they buy it a trolley

im sh1t hot with throwing knives, to the extent that i can decide if its the point or the handle that hits the dog, and up untill last week ive made sure its always been the handle

im as sick as i sound, and not even 2 guys kissing makes me wince lol, if youre not prepared to do anything you say you will, dont say it in case they call your bluff :proud:

me, jest? everything i say (type?? lol) is what id do or say

ive recently told me neighbour that the next time i catch his dog shitting in my garden that the dogs back legs will be posted through his letterbox, and the fkin thing will never need to squat again as itll be able to do nothing but that, unless they buy it a trolley

im sh1t hot with throwing knives, to the extent that i can decide if its the point or the handle that hits the dog, and up untill last week ive made sure its always been the handle

im as sick as i sound, and not even 2 guys kissing makes me wince lol, if youre not prepared to do anything you say you will, dont say it in case they call your bluff :proud:

haha! good man!

Just tell him if he shut up you could move your car a lot faster but that he is slowing you down!!

In any event it is not illegal to block a dropped curb / driveway entrance with another vehicle, you can park there if you so wish (unless you live in London)

people like that really piss me off......

u've put up with it long enough. u've been patient due to their circumstances, now it's time to load ur guns......

the reason they keep coming out to tell u to move ur car is because u do it....
next time ...tell them..........if u don't fcuk off, next time i'll park it in ur front room......get a life and stop standing behind ur curtain......

or do this........ next time instead off parking outside ur house, just park outside theirs, at least their have a reason to come out and moan.

i'm sorry, but i would of given them the back end of my gob a long time ago....they certainly wouldn't of come out the next time i parked their..lol

don't know if anyone remembers a while ago i posted about the moaning women when anyone aprked outside her door (which was legal) she would go knocking on all doors and ask them to move it cos her friends coming to dinner...lol she asked me and i said no.....if it was for a genuine reason i would of, but i already knew about her history, u no something, since that day, she's never knocked or asked anyone to move their car....lol oh by the way, it is a cul-d-sac with a road through it and plenty of room for her friend to park...lol

dont laugh, i dont understand!! are they walking past your house or driving?
in your original post you stated it was a cul-de-sac with only a footpath. if they are parking their car there, they are in the wrong. if there is no room for them to walk past, then you are in the wrong. i know they are being petty, but if they cant walk past your car safetly then that is a problem.
wouldnt surprise me if a few pages back there is a post about a nuisance neighbour who parks his car and they cant get past, and some of the members here have said; everytime he parks the car go out and tell him to move it, because you have to go somewhere.
i know you only state you are parking there to unload a few things, but once the stuff is unloaded and the missus has a cup of tea ready and then you decide to do something else before you move the car. suddenly 5-10 mins turns into 30-60 mins
next time he does it just have a calm chat to him, explain your situation and try to sort it out amicably.

at it again today.. instead of car parked their.. we had a 3 section set of ladders against out wall.. one of the other neighbours drove past no problem.. they came out.. can u move the ladders we're going out :mad:

Good advice here though, think im going to try telling them to wait.. if not im going to buy a £20 scrap car and leave it just past my gate..

Attached is a photo of my house..

The yellow is the footpath and where we enter our garden.

Back