Neighbours gonna get it

ask him in a nice calm voice if hes ever seen the impact damage an exhaustpipe does to a pancreas, after its entered the human body via the arse

when hes looking confused, in the same calm tone, tell him that if he doesnt fook off, and stop annoying you every time you move your car to outside your house, that youll break his spine, fold himin half, and reverse into him so hell know exactly what the impact damage will look like

then ignore him

he'll never speak to you again, but itll work lol

lmfao...haaaaaa made my day this has nice 1

Was going to suggest the scrap car idea, that will really piss em off while you falling over laughing your head off

but thought the value of scrap cars are more than £20

Was going to suggest the scrap car idea, that will really piss em off while you falling over laughing your head off

but thought the value of scrap cars are more than £20

I dont know, a ton bag of cinders costs £37 quid from b&q maybe thats a good idea??

Theyre thretening to ring the council to have the post put back to stop cars going up the path.. but what they are forgetting is.. out of the 6 houses mine is the only garden which actually has a wall that is on the actual road.. anyway doing that would stop them going in theirs?? and if they do ill open my garden up and give access to the other gardens apart from theirs lol.

The next time he comes out, start laughing as load as possible, then bite into your own arm until it bleeds.

Slowly move your head up away from your arm, and smile at him showing your blood stained teeth.

Stare at him for as long as you can. As soon as he starts to speak say 'they have spoken, they will come!' in a Peter Cushing accent.

Consider him freaked out.

Either that, or put dog poo through his letterbox.

I know it might be hard but ignore, ignore and then ignore some more, it will have one of 2 effects. It will either piss them off to a point where he might do something silly like damage your car and then you got him/her bang to rights in a court of law or they will see that venting thier grief on you aint working and just stop, maybe a few years from now they might well have come to terms with thier loss and be very humble with an apology. Like you said it started or got alot worse after the loss of thier kid so go easy m8 it can't be an easy thing for them they may just looking for someone to blame and the people around them just seem to always be there.

Try and put yourself in thier shoes (I'm not saying to lay down and take it)

2 FINAL steps to take........next time they ask u to move.....say to them....yeah when ur in ur car and ready to go, then i'll move it....

lastly.......if after that they ask u again .....tell them to fcuk off

Reactions: K
Hi mate i have a simular problem with 2 sets of neighbours but the difference is with my neighbours is they have actually rang the police on me 3 times and had them come round.

i had it out with the police and explained my situation and at the end of the conversation the police saw my point said they are just taking the piss leave it to us ill sort it nw.

didnt hear ewt for a couple of weeks then it flaired up yet again so i rang them and said get it sorted or ill do sumthing.

last thing i heard they were put on the nuisense register.

my point is beat them to the bullet ring the coppers and explain the situation explain how much this is getting u down and really its them being really petty im sure the coppers will only need a quite chat with them and all would be sorted.

mr p

I know it might be hard but ignore, ignore and then ignore some more, it will have one of 2 effects. It will either piss them off to a point where he might do something silly like damage your car and then you got him/her bang to rights in a court of law or they will see that venting thier grief on you aint working and just stop, maybe a few years from now they might well have come to terms with thier loss and be very humble with an apology. Like you said it started or got alot worse after the loss of thier kid so go easy m8 it can't be an easy thing for them they may just looking for someone to blame and the people around them just seem to always be there.

Try and put yourself in thier shoes (I'm not saying to lay down and take it)

No no no .. all wrong.. lol... they havent lost a kid.. in my origional post i said they used to do the same to the neighbour accross the street but they have stopped since the family across lost the kid.. the people im moaning about live in the corner and have no children..

i think they realised they cant do it to them who lost the kid.. because they have morals or somat..

Anyway we have come to a conclusion why we are gettin this shit..

Last year they bought the house next door to them for the daughters to live in.. they ripped it apart.. back to brick etc the house is no just a shell.. anyway 4 months after the credit crunch kicked in and now the house in in neg and they cant sell it because its just that a shell..

So.. last month i built a big shed.. nice and that. 2 weeks ago i bought a new ford c-max, we've had a brand new car every year since 2006.. and monday we had a new pvc front door and new windows.. to them i think it looks like we're loaded.. Jelousy.. 3 people i know in flesh have said the same thing..

As for the cars we had a corsa first.. daughter was born, we got an astra son was born.. so though feck it buy another..

Tina.. good advice love it.

Last year they bought the house next door to them for the daughters to live in.. they ripped it apart.. back to brick etc the house is no just a shell..

Tina.. good advice love it.

know one wants to buy it cos ther've all proberly done their research.......imagine living next door to them........come to think of it, i think i would love it.....lol
cos who ever buy's it, has got major work to do ijn there.....can u imagine it every 5 minutes....can u stop banging...can u stop making too much noise.....omg....pmsl

ermmm..u say just a shell.......is that legal........any builders in the room know anything about the legal side of this....perhaps u could inform the planning dept......give them some grief....tell them they are gonna knock the 2 into together....lol u defo need permission for that...lol

i just had a brilliant idea........now tooooooo reallllllly piss them off.......but this is gonna cost ya.......but i'm sure u can afford it, wot with the new car each year.....lol

have a drive done.........lol
i know u live in a cul-de-sac, but hey, get the planning officer round and see wot they say, i live in a linked flat and i'm the only one that owns my property, not that, that has anything to do with it...lol
however, there are only 2 flats on one side and 2 flats on the other and i apllied to have a drive and was granted it.......so u never know, but u have to get permission to be allowed to cross the highway....thats defo something worth thinking about......if u do, keep it to ur selfs and don't talk to any neighbours about it.....lol

i would defo go with that idea....lol

or invite me over for the weekend.....anounce me as the wife's sister....lol

they won't be bothering u after i'd been there....lol

:classic:

Just tell him if he shut up you could move your car a lot faster but that he is slowing you down!!

In any event it is not illegal to block a dropped curb / driveway entrance with another vehicle, you can park there if you so wish (unless you live in London)

You dont know your highway code then do you, It considerd to be illeagal parking :silly:

Just remember that if you do decide to tell him to f'off, or take the route of threatening him, do it with a bright smiling face. That way if anyone is watching all they'll see is you grinning away and that's what they'd tell the police if they showed up.

or invite me over for the weekend.....anounce me as the wife's sister....lol

they won't be bothering u after i'd been there....lol

How will having sex with everyone help the situation?

there's one thing i've learnt in life...........if someone can do or say something, just because they can, then they will............it only takes a stern word to put a stop to it........if u read the history, Kalipo wasn't the first victim, he's actually the second......and if u read my post in this thread about the lady that kept asking everyone to move when her friend arrived for tea, that everyone said "ok" she just kept doing it, until she asked me, i said no, and i was very polite all the way, not one swear word, just explained that i had tile adhesive all over the walll and i couldn't leave it, she even told me to PISS OFF, "oh thats charming", i said.....lol anyway from that day she has never asked anyone to move again......lol..

they do it, cos they can.

Back