needin wireless in the house

wilson1980

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lookin for some help..im with telepest the now but ive moved things in the house so kinda need to think about something else..i have a ps3 and a lap top along with the pc..the thing is there all in different rooms so im needin a broadband which is going to go to each one wireless..does anyone know off anyone on the go doin good deals..i c bt do something along the lines off it..is that any gd..bt fusion i think its called..im not with bt so chances are ill have to pay a connection fee aswell.. cheers for any help

You only need a wireless router (assuming that the laptop has a wireless card in it, which most newish ones do). Personally, I prefer linksys routers, since you can mod them, but others prefer different makes. You should be able to buy one for around 30 notes. Even cheaper from ebay if you're lucky. Have a look through the threads, there's loads of recommendations.

but i was thinkin off jackin telepest all 2gether cause its just plain simple shit..but in sayin that i never once asked if they done anythng wireless so i stayed..mayb get a freebie
lol

Back