need some washing machine advice

have you looked on the underside in a dark room when it is spinning with a full load to see of its sparking like I said in a previous post?

Sorry mate but how is he going to look under the washing machine while its running with a full load to check for sparks. :( . Just change the brushes they are not expensive to buy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GmtRBiXLFc]YouTube - fitting washing machine motor brushes/carbons hotpoint ETC[/ame]

or as firefox says check underneath in the dark?

Washer+Man.jpg

Lmao, yeah i like that one. but seriously its how i noticed mine the first time the brushes needed changing. cant remember why i was lying on the floor though.

Lmao, yeah i like that one. but seriously its how i noticed mine the first time the brushes needed changing. cant remember why i was lying on the floor though.

Could you please leave your sex life to the adult section. By the way did the sparks fly then mate. ;)

i have come across similar problems caused by a stray sock or pair of knickers getting into the rubber pipe going between the drum and the water pump causing poor drainage, check there first

I have a feeling this has been solved as the last post was in March.
Must be little knickers though........... yours?

Back