[DM800SE] Need some help

WIZARD22

Inactive User
Reaction score
As I have been away for some time working and with the loss of the good old Dbox, I have decided to give the sat a go but I am confused to say the least at the momemt so i hoping that good old Digitalworldz will give me the direction I need.

Right I will try and keep this simple -

Have just got a Dream D800 hd se clone and been having a play it has SL84 on it when I got the box there was a image on it cant remember what it was. Anyway I got a Blackhole Image and rebooted the box and held power switch till I got the stop message reflashed and rescaned channels some were missing learning curve now started.
I decided to give the DW image a go so downloaded the image and went to reflashed but here is were the problem started . When I reboot to the STOP point with the IP address. If I enter the IP address in the web browser I do not get the same screen were I can select a image file I get this.

webinterface.gif

how do I load a new image on now.

That's a cached page m8

Press Ctrl+F5 when you get that page :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Sound job CTRL F5 done the job

Could I reflash using the ftp method on these boxes were i drop the image into the temp area and then from the menu screen restore the Image as you could on the Dbox just a education question as this is all new to some degree, but willing to learn.

Back