Need help on Channels??

Bhavesh

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys
Sorry to disturb u this evening.. i was wondering if you guys can help me out
Well bascially i got Eurovox max (Black Box) year ago..and had new firmware installed by my friend 7 months ago.. now i trying to scan new channels like sky1, sky2 etc..
when i do powerscan , all the channels have gone and when i re-scan it all the channels back on but the channels are not in right order. How do i make the channels in right order, i understand there are only 8 favourite channels .. but can i add more favourites,,? if so how do i do it?

Please help me guys.

Hi Guys
Sorry to disturb u this evening.. i was wondering if you guys can help me out
Well bascially i got Eurovox max (Black Box) year ago..and had new firmware installed by my friend 7 months ago.. now i trying to scan new channels like sky1, sky2 etc..
when i do powerscan , all the channels have gone and when i re-scan it all the channels back on but the channels are not in right order. How do i make the channels in right order, i understand there are only 8 favourite channels .. but can i add more favourites,,? if so how do i do it?

Please help me guys.

Use the remote and delete the channels not required one by one then use the sort and manual option to put into order....Once completed make sure you save the channel data to your pc

Or connect you box to a PC and use the Voxer software to reorganise your channels and favourites. As long as you've got the correct lead to connect, it's much easier than you'd think.

Hi guys.. thnaks for you help.. i was wondering are there any manualy on how to use voxer software?

Many thnaks

I'm sure there are manuals on the more active Eurovox forums, but I really don't think you need one - took me about 5 mins to work it out. Here's a quick overview of how I use it:

Connect Eurovox to PC using null modem cable, open Voxer, and under utilities click 'receive service file'. This will download the current CDF file from your EV box.

In Tools, click on Favourites Manager, and expand favourites. You should now see all your favourite groups. Right click to add and remove channels from the lists

You can also use Programme Manager from the tools menu - this displays all channels available on you EV box, and by right-clicking you can rename and delete channels, and also add into favourites

Then simply 'send service file' under utilities to update your EV box with your new favs.

Back