NEED HELP DiTV 1000 PHASE 1B

j123456789

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello to All!

lately, i havn't been on this site very often, but it's good to know that its still very busy and that there are new members, mind you ive only been with DW for a few months. oh, and i hear there is some news regarding jimmyq - i have read all 59 posts, i was going to add one but the thread got closed. Just wanted to say a quick thank you for helping me out when i really needed it. cheers Jimmyq your a gooden.

ok now, i know it has all been covered before but i have done searches and looked at old posts, but my head is starting to hurt because of over-consentrating.

my box is a DiTV 1000 phase 1b

i have ird but i need to get bk

tried IRDsearch - no luck

my card is an original ntl MOSC ROM 10
SPNA010
Rev A82
Provider ID: 5C

LOCKED!!!

All i want is BK!!!
thats it, everything else i can do.. eg. funcard/atmega etc.

so what do i do?

i obtained a boxkey from a phase 1b box by using an led simm. are you near manchester area, cos i could do it for you, it is very easy.

im in london mate, thanks for offering, i wish someone who lives closer to could do the same.
sorry for being a pain, but whats a led simm?

have a read of this m8, it will explain what an led simm is n wat its used 4!

finest24 said:
have a read of this m8, it will explain what an led simm is n wat its used 4!

thanks for that mate, if i could ask, How much do led simms cost? and where to buy?

Thx

i bought mine from atmelace, he is a member on here, and it is only £20 all in.

is there anyone in the london area who can get my bk? or has anyone got that led simm and wants to sell in London area?

i don't like internet shopping

hello thanks for the support everything is ok now :)
anyhow regarding your ird has the box been tampered with ie modded?
or is it a virgin?
sometimes people write the details for the box inside the cover which always worth looking at
the best ,cheapest and easiest way would be as highlander said

its a virgin, i havn't cut talk back yet and i havn't connected to stream. ill do all that after i retreive the bk
the box hasnt been tampered with at all so theres no writing inside the cover.

do i need any more devices to do the voltmeter? or is it just the software i need.

I have
infinity phoenix usb, with usb and serial cables

Where abouts in london do you live?

U could also use t911. and unlock the card.

barkingside, its near to ilford if you have heard of these areas?

Yeah i know where that is but i'm on the other side, NW london.

j123456789 said:
its a virgin, i havn't cut talk back yet and i havn't connected to stream. ill do all that after i retreive the bk
the box hasnt been tampered with at all so theres no writing inside the cover.

do i need any more devices to do the voltmeter? or is it just the software i need.

I have
infinity phoenix usb, with usb and serial cables

To do the voltmeter test all you need is a voltmeter, some wire and solder

DiTV-1000 as well

Hello all.
I too have the same issue. But i can get the IRD from the scart in the box. The card supplied is an original C&W one and the thing has not been chipped. Two questions i need help with: 1- I have the doc about which tracks to cut, but cant seem to suss how to get to the tuner bit. 2 - If i give somebody the IRD, can they look up the BK for me on a database anywhere please? Many thanks. H

Ooh, and i just remembered when i power the box up all i get is PACE on the display. Any ideas?

the tuner is where the feed screws onto remove the nut from the outside and unscre the screw inside the box and pull it out it takes two secss
its a big silver thing mate take the cover off then you will see where you need to cut it ok
secondly if you pm the ird to me i will check the DB for you :)

Back