Need files for titanium 1 card

draindet

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys

Can anyone help me out, my m8 has brought a white tit1 card and wants me to program it. Trouble is after extensive searching i cant find any files for a tit1, loads for tit2 but these dont work on tit1.
I need all files and a n*l image i have searched since the beggining there are a couple of links but they are dead.

Hope someone can help me out
Cheers in advance

it really is not that hard to find
you only have to search and think about what you are looking for?
found in 30seconds by just searching titanium
any way here you are your files you are after
h__p://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36680&highlight=titanium

leggoman said:
it really is not that hard to find
you only have to search and think about what you are looking for?
found in 30seconds by just searching titanium
any way here you are your files you are after
h__p://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36680&highlight=titanium

Thanx Leggoman for you help no matter how sarcastic the answer.
I also found those files in 30 seconds but they dont work all they give is a black screen. that is why i asked the question in the first place as in does anyone have a working set of files?

lol what you said you cant find files not that they all give you a blank screen
or black screen
does it give you any errors or say any thing at all.
the files do work mate. give us a bit more info chap
the more info you can give as to what you are doing and errors the more help we can give
try the rom image NTL-5401. its in the down loads
if not pm me ill send it you

sarcastic no not really well really really little bit lol

Cheers Leggoman

Downloaded that image and it works fine sorry for the lack of info and thanks for your help made my m8 very happy as he thought he had brought a pig in a poke when he brought the tit1 card.

By the way bet you cant guess where he brought it.......lol

No

He had N*L broadband installed and obviously disconnected and hid his modded box on the day the engineer was coming round, but like a dill he left the remote on the table.
Cable engineer saw it and said "oh i see you use a dodgy cable box do you still use a funcard as they are getting knocked out nearly every day now".
M8 sheepishly replied no my mate tried to sell me a dodgy box and i tried it out but thought better of it. Engineer said well anyway i can get hold of Titanium cards wich can be programmed to learn the new codes as they are changed.
Ended up my m8 brought 1 for £20 of N*l engineer

Hows that for a ferking laugh

Back