Need a small car/van for driving job

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont really know much about used cars on ebay anyone help me out... Can get a driving job doing deliveries but need a small car/van which is good on fuel and easily maintained so thinking somthing like the ford fiesta van...

Only have £2k budget max what are my options? Was looking at these on the bay

ford fiesta van | eBay
Ford Fiesta 1.4 CDTI Van. | eBay

Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDI Van | eBay

The last one looks about right for what I need any courier drivers on here that can suggest something?

Dont really know much about used cars on ebay anyone help me out... Can get a driving job doing deliveries but need a small car/van which is good on fuel and easily maintained so thinking somthing like the ford fiesta van...

Only have £2k budget max what are my options? Was looking at these on the bay

ford fiesta van | eBay
Ford Fiesta 1.4 CDTI Van. | eBay

Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDI Van | eBay

The last one looks about right for what I need any courier drivers on here that can suggest something?

I thought that was just a car with metal windows in the back lol

I would go for the VW caddy if you can, they may be a bit more expensive but hold more and are alot easier to drive.
Are you sure that this size of van will be big enough for your courier run?

I was in the courier business for 11 years I think your mad!!!!!!:Cry:

Wouldnt be delivering big items, its mainly passports, visas, concert tickets and some clothes from catalogs. Decided to get a fiesta mk6 car and the wife can drive it too.

you will use a sat nav for about a week then you will realise that it costs you more time than it saves. If you must use it don't use it until you are within a mile or two of the delivery point.

pre plannning is the most important thing you can do, find out if you have collections points later in the day, no point in going to that area twice if you don't have to and route accordingly.

If you know your c/d points the day before spend two hours on it, it will save you a few hours during the day, always have the radio on a local station so you hear about traffic congestion first, get a CB radio no one uses them much but the truckers still do, you will hear of speed traps from them.

If I can help any more give me a shout.

you might think a small van or car is all you need,but i tell you.if you make a real go of it then your gonna need a good medium to large van..Sprinter all the way in my opinion

Back