Need a set of headphones.

My HD202's arrived today, delayed in post due to bank holiday in Scotland.

They really are decent set of headphones, I paid £17.99 for mine but I'd have been more than happy paying the full RRP.

These little wonders are definitely batting above their weight.

Thanks to everyone that recommended them to me.

My HD202's arrived today, delayed in post due to bank holiday in Scotland.

They really are decent set of headphones, I paid £17.99 for mine but I'd have been more than happy paying the full RRP.

These little wonders are definitely batting above their weight.

Thanks to everyone that recommended them to me.

Sounds good to me, but in order to save them from the ravages of your kids, why not also invest in a couple of pairs of cheapies from somewhere like poundland or similar on the high street, then it doesnt matter so much if they destroy those...lol....or perhaps they would string you up by the cord knowing that you got the good ones..on second thoughts...hmm

Regards
Corporates

Better late than never.....advice for anybody in the market for cheap and definitely cheerful headphones make a note of the almost legendary Koss PortaPro headphones. Look retro, made for ipod use but sound fantastic. Only £20 or less from Amazon and they too punch well above their weight.

I've had the Koss's for a while now but I'm thinking of ponying up for a pair of Sennheiser HD 595's myself. Something a bit more suitable for me comfort wise since I never take headphones out with me anyhow.

Last edited:
Back