***.nds-roms.com/ down???

delectable

Inactive User
Reaction score
Been trying to get on site for ciuple of days but not working.

Any know if down or can recommend alt site fot direct zip downloads?

Any chance you could PM me with the sites you use to download nds files. It would be much appreciated.

Any chance you could PM me with the sites you use to download nds files. It would be much appreciated.

I cant mate till you have reached the 20 post mark.Only way to speed that up is to donate and become a full member and get full access to the site

Really sorry about that mate send me a pm when your up to 20 posts or you have donated.
Got a couple of good sites that have everything.Its unfortunate but we cant paste the web address.

Really sorry about that mate send me a pm when your up to 20 posts or you have donated.
Got a couple of good sites that have everything.Its unfortunate but we cant paste the web address.

Any chance you can pm me as well

cheers

could you send me the site for nds roms also please or post it in here , thanks

could you send me the site for nds roms also please or post it in here , thanks

Hi mate,we are not allowed to paste rom sites directly onto here and i cant send them you via personall message(pm) as you dont have over 20 posts.
Pm me when you have 20 posts or go on google and type in nds roms and it will give you a few.Look for mr (dashs) site and another where u will find them (all)wink wink.
Hope this helps,Andy.

can you pm me the rom site please

i have been lookin all over the net and every site i have visited want some sort of payment. can some one pm me a recommended site please

ta

i have been lookin all over the net and every site i have visited want some sort of payment. can some one pm me a recommended site please

ta

Sent you a pm with two of the best sites out there.You can get any game you like,Andy.

nds-roms is back up if anyone is interested. I used this initially but found it really slow, but for some time now, Ive been using another website which I think is better than nds-roms.

Its as Curly says, thats the site I use. :Biggrin2:

:Fish:

Any chance you could PM the links to me. Would be mucho appreciated

Back