Nasa_control000 Noob ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is the description, when you claim on that advert to know nothing about dboxes yet on ul your posts from at least august last year you were flashing boxes back then !!!!!!
derek

i,m not even going there after the comments on UL
my point was i was being called a trader and after the admin and moderators looked at my ebay account. found i was not a trader
enuf said lets not start this again
any comments lets use pm like it should be
:Cheers:

point is.... u agreed with Dizzy's comment "dead tuner" when ur mate said "box works...!!! late delivery "

sounds like sour grapes

My m8 does not know sqat about dboxes, when he got it he pluged it in and sportster came up on the lcd, so he left feedback, he then brought it to me to flash, thats when we found out it was knackard.
But my point is that in his add he claimed to know nothing about dboxes.
when he DOES !!!!!!
derek

derekwd said:
My m8 does not know sqat about dboxes, when he got it he pluged it in and sportster came up on the lcd, so he left feedback, he then brought it to me to flash, thats when we found out it was knackard.
But my point is that in his add he claimed to know nothing about dboxes.
when he DOES !!!!!!
derek

so your mate left neg feed back bout late del when it was delivered within the stated time , but didnt switch it on first.... duhhhhh...!!!!! then u call nasa_control a noob...!!!!

I feel this thread has no further purpose.
Derekwd has made a point and so has renwich but on this occasion I can see things from derekwd's point of view.

Thread will now be closed to prevent any further arguments or misunderstands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back