Nagra Hex block Decryption

Status
Not open for further replies.
several boxes ?
i only know 1 with uart full open ... not many lol

some people try to find everything on google , good luck with that... good luck beiing loged by google in theirs enormous strings search database.

@blubber83
I see you have alot of reverse knolwedge , could you maybe help a little ?
Some information to share ?
like what info?

for example can you explain the functions of the block 017C ? How is the mapping for this block ?
For what do you use the two hmac sha1 keys ?

Google is your best friend. ;-)

And there is alot of public information and explaination on the keyladder availible. Here is my attempt.
In google you will find a lot of things, you have to know how to search in the right places, providers are sometimes sloppy with sensitive information

Most of peoples doesn't take the time to read but most of needed info are here

most of the information about the process ok however it never talks about the important. access to the cpu you can have the right process without the access to the cpu it is as if you had nothing

I'd rather say the motier is here

for example can you explain the functions of the block 017C ? How is the mapping for this block ?
For what do you use the two hmac sha1 keys ?

You don't have access to the cpu, that's your problem, you wouldn't ask that kind of question.

seriously ? lol
And you have access and know how it works ?
For what are used the 2 keys sha1 in block 017c ?

The information i know is:
Block 017c has 2keys sha1 and signatures like md5 and mdc2 that helps you sign 016c block to change values.

Last edited:
@pachecoso

there are 2 0x80 rsa keys in block 017C, no sha1.. where did you read these fake informations? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back