Nagra Hex block Decryption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Sir I only speak Portuguese, you have to learn Portuguese or google translate

this subject has aver with nagra investigation
sorry

I understand Nagra3 investigation (we like that) but we need to control the thread and not have nonsense!

idiot it s you read and think im talk to viper not spectre

i know wat i say
I know exactly who you were talking to idiot. You and a few others just use this thread for your constant bitching. Anyone visiting this thread in the hope of actually learning something are sadly disillusioned. Nothing constructive to say?, then don't say anything.

I know exactly who you were talking to idiot. You and a few others just use this thread for your constant bitching. Anyone visiting this thread in the hope of actually learning something are sadly disillusioned. Nothing constructive to say?, then don't say anything.

and you ???? nice good terrible you say for nothink

You talk nonsense, open your mouth to say the right thing, not bullshit, or shut up. It's better.

so who knows how to decrypt the e-cwpk ?
Some information from 16c can be used as some tell , how ?

as the guy tels
Here
(...) I will focus how long it takes to decrypt the E-CWPK and finaly is in public hand(...)

some people on old receivers have uart open and use metode with memory alocation to calculate the cwpk.

But new receivers uart closed , ssh closed , broadcom has 16c protection no more plain data.

So people it's time to move on and study a little more about the new pcb designs and flaws.

Honestly i think that guy is just talking crap, We know what's in the 016c block and what it's used for and it is not for the cwpk. You need to look at the key ladder mechanism to understand.

Honestly i think that guy is just talking crap, We know what's in the 016c block and what it's used for and it is not for the cwpk. You need to look at the key ladder mechanism to understand.
do you have some reversed information about the key ladder mechanism ?
Or some code to understand what is does ?
Thanks

your bussiness? you do bussiness?
sorry i dont work for someone, only study friend

Why not this thread????
Is this not why it was started in the first place????

because nagra is live system .. and provider watched maybe too this thread and maked changes ... for example nano 01 on csat france, c+ nl etc etc

some people try to find everything on google , good luck with that... good luck beiing loged by google in theirs enormous strings search database.

@blubber83
I see you have alot of reverse knolwedge , could you maybe help a little ?
Some information to share ?

Google is your best friend. ;-)

And there is alot of public information and explaination on the keyladder availible. Here is my attempt.

Attachments

• Keyladder explanation attempt.JPG
    Keyladder explanation attempt.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 116
...and the providers of course do not know about google :eek:
In google you will find a lot of things, you have to know how to search in the right places, providers are sometimes sloppy with sensitive information

there are several official fr boxes with the uart open, just look carefully.....................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back