Nagra Hex block Decryption

Status
Not open for further replies.
#ifdef IKARUS_BOMB
//captain, someone set us up the b0mb
if(rand() < (RAND_MAX+1u) / 4)
memset(cmd_data+5, 0x16,0x16);
#endif

His personal friends told me he is a soldier of the swiss army, but for the rest of the facts you are 100% correct.
His payserver is especially focus switzerland (upc cablecom) as well as french and german providers. Now he tries to expand by running other nagra providers too.

yes, from me wanted decrypt cwpk for upc cablecom :D and latter oscam binary for nc+, max tv and now canal digitaal 1817

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 122567

View attachment 122568

By By MR:.. Calhordas Expert and nagra 5 cak 9:p:p:p:p:p:p

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

heheheheheheheheehhehe soooo wrong kkkkkkkkk thats a waste of money and gear...it just proves how messed up your brain is, look at that it only takes one PC to the same of that.. but that ofcourse you still don´t know so you keep guessing :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

go take your chill pills xanax, cause you really need them.. and stop dreaming.

exponant is random

he has no clue of what he is talking about, by the time they figure how the steps for unique and generic pairing, they will take another 10 years guessing the new session key pairing mode steps.... and by then if he is still alive in his mid 80´s or 90s years old he will stumble on cmd$05 session key renew again......

i guess he can only swap ATR to merlin mode, that all he could sniff with his backdoor trojan apps..

the 017c block he knows nothing about it just guessing pissing in the wind to see if someone tells him what those decrypted signature keys are for, and for what the RSA signature key on the end of block 016c is related with 017c.. anyways i bet he doesn´t even have a clue why MD5 and SHA1 are used on it.... let him dream a couple more years, all he wants is spoonfeed.

Last edited:
esse video fica no interior de sao paulo

só prova as besteiras que ele fala, sem nexo ... quem me conhece sabe que jamais usária esse tipo de equipamento, isso é um absurdo de equipamento onde apenas 1 aparelho e um pc faz tudo isso ai , mas isso nem ele sabe , e eu também não vou ensinar certamente , vou deixar dar as marteladas necessárias para aprender sozinho.

o que ele quer é isso conversa pra poder ver se eu coloco aqui alguma informacão válida para ele poder aprender, afinal ele é que é o professor ai da malta..

he has no clue of what he is talking about, by the time they figure how the steps for unique and generic pairing, they will take another 10 years guessing the new session key pairing mode steps.... and by then if he is still alive in his mid 80´s or 90s years old he will stumble on cmd$05 session key renew again......

i guess he can only swap ATR to merlin mode, that all he could sniff with his backdoor trojan apps..

the 017c block he knows nothing about it just guessing pissing in the wind to see if someone tells him what those decrypted signature keys are for, and for what the RSA signature key on the end of block 016c is related with 017c.. anyways i bet he doesn´t even have a clue why MD5 and SHA1 are used on it.... let him dream a couple more years, all he wants is spoonfeed.

I think you think a lot too much rather than create conflict It would be more fun to return to the original subject
nice for you nice for us

:)

I think you think a lot too much rather than create conflict It would be more fun to return to the original subject
nice for you nice for us

:)

Indeed, so who is willing to post on forum

how new software pairing works with flag58 3des soft key?

who is willing to post on public forum how flags 00,40,58,5c treatment works?

who is willing to post on public forum how idea 3310 key is used to generate the 3des software flag key to decrypt old legacy channels?

who is willing to explain how new pairing 3 step RSA module used on CMD$03 works in other to obtain MDC2 final session key result?

who is willing to explain how new cmd$05 ECM treatment is done, and how new flag is set for renewal of session key , which some emus lack of info and card keeps crashing all the time?

who is willing to explain on public forum how new Datatypes reading on merlin works, how new time-date conversion works?

who is willing to explain why there is all those extra provider ids on the merlin card???????

who is willing to explain on open public forum how the RSA signature on block 016c is related to the block 017c that he says he decrypts?

who is willing to post on public forum how the 3DES cwpk is generated on the smartcard init pairing cmds just by sending the NUID and Provider ID + extra data?

Are we all that naive?? yeah lets get back on the subject its actually good fun, so who is willing to post and explain here how all works?

who knows?
who knows?
who knows?

I would love to learn, because i know nothing, i am just learning from all the good productive comments i read here anyways and..... lets stop chit chatting then , so who has really studied the system? and knows how it works?

klivo@ is willing , like always .

last 20 posts should be deleted, a specially klivo@ stupid/idiotics posts, like hes all posts here on this board.
maybe the fasters way will be delete hes nick with posts :D

Sur???? ahahahahahahahaha
es muito nabo, nem advinhas porque tu es Manger Man Murcelas hahahaah
se quiseres uma aulinha eu te digo como os ditos arrancam

PS: Es um Chefe muito ocupado, como se vê, até gostas desta porcaria deste Forum eheheheh tas aqui sempre batidinho, queres apanhar algo que te escapa não?? .:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
mestre de Culinária Murcelas

who is willing to post on public forum how idea 3310 key is used to generate the 3des software flag key to decrypt old legacy channels?

who is willing to explain how new pairing 3 step RSA module used on CMD$03 works in other to obtain MDC2 final session key result?

who is willing to explain how new cmd$05 ECM treatment is done, and how new flag is set for renewal of session key , which some emus lack of info and card keeps crashing all the time?

who is willing to explain on public forum how new Datatypes reading on merlin works, how new time-date conversion works?

who is willing to explain why there is all those extra provider ids on the merlin card???????

who is willing to explain on open public forum how the RSA signature on block 016c is related to the block 017c that he says he decrypts?

who is willing to post on public forum how the 3DES cwpk is generated on the smartcard init pairing cmds just by sending the NUID and Provider ID + extra data?

Are we all that naive?? yeah lets get back on the subject its actually good fun, so who is willing to post and explain here how all works?

who knows?
who knows?
who knows?

I would love to learn, because i know nothing, i am just learning from all the good productive comments i read here anyways and..... lets stop chit chatting then , so who has really studied the system? and knows how it works?

all that you will be privately discussing the problem with nagra is that there are too many jackals waiting for answers that he will use a bad thing look at the list of connected and those who talk on the topic and you will understand

Hum, what about Mod 6c ? ;)

And if check back is ok, it's open "season"

all that you will be privately discussing the problem with nagra is that there are too many jackals waiting for answers that he will use a bad thing look at the list of connected and those who talk on the topic and you will understand
Just a few seed to feed

who knows?
who knows?
who knows?

Very interesting questions!

Bravo

Sur???? ahahahahahahahaha
es muito nabo, nem advinhas porque tu es Manger Man Murcelas hahahaah
se quiseres uma aulinha eu te digo como os ditos arrancam

PS: Es um Chefe muito ocupado, como se vê, até gostas desta porcaria deste Forum eheheheh tas aqui sempre batidinho, queres apanhar algo que te escapa não?? .:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
mestre de Culinária Murcelas

Yes i want to learn with you , teach me teacher how to use your hexworkshop to decrypt M2M root_key derivation please.

please teach me how binwalk will sniff my 3des key from my cpu.

better teach me how your lusitano ROM142 app trojan factors RSA 0x70 and RSA 0x80 bytes to get RSA_D to encrypt custom 017c block on the STB firmware, please teach me..

also if you have time teach me What RSA stb manufacturer is used for the RSA operator modulus keys are used for.

I want to learn with the "Professor Murcelas e alheiras"

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    366 KB · Views: 5

Now you understand my comment before days ago when i said you should all get a real life, cause its simply not worth it talking public or even in some private places, who really studied systems for years don´t came public talking nonsense about XORs or hexworkshops, or binwalks..

barely can setup IDApro to try to disassemble something usefull.. never the less they like posting showoff prints of apps and gadjets just to create ilusion,

the interesting part of it is , if its not for money or status, what is it then? whats the point with bruteforce calculators, xors, trojan backdoors all those fancy apps pics that do nothing are just usefull stuff for the mather?

maybe i am the crazy one here, but honestly bruteforce 3DES and AES 0x10 128bits key with app software? what kind of POT are these guys smoking?

great 016c block decrypt tools.. almost 2 decades after....thats why you now have pairing key blocks chipered with protected keys, and thats why in the near future you will have and already have full PK blocks chipered inside CPU protected areas, so yeah get some nice skunk or powerfull POT to get the next workshop edition version to handle that, because the camel route to the desert has dried up.

all info is publicly available to implement the cak7 session, including flag58 - but the infos around have errors, probably intentionally. no info on cmd05 and the filters, but if you can do the session, you can do the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back