Nagra - gutted!

Dbox8

Inactive User
Reaction score
For years I have had the perfect set up of files to unlock all revisions and write everything. I recently lost all files on my desktop (long story)! I still have an old 98 lappy set up so unlocking no problem. I have downloaded Nagraedit which reads rom cards no probs. I got a pal to send me my own blocker images which I 'gave ' him. Problem is when I write a rom image to a rom11 for example it says writing failed (which in the past was usually no problem cos it usually had or would next time around). Thing is when I try reading the card back it wont let me without asking for BD3 (which it never used to do). I can put BD3 in manually cos I know it from my blocker image however, the next time I try and write to it the BD3 key I used first time won't work? And... the card doesn't work either yet.... if my m8 writes to the card using the same image on his pc all works fine. I suspect it may be the nagraedit version? Anybody any ideas? Ta.

well if u want, u can pm me ur email addy and i'll send u the nagra i use plus the image

sorry to butt in tina im having similar probs from useing diffrent nagra versions could you help me out too.if you say no i wont take offence but if you can ill be ur friend for life i promise. thanks.........

sorry to butt in tina im having similar probs from useing diffrent nagra versions could you help me out too.if you say no i wont take offence but if you can ill be ur friend for life i promise. thanks.........

NO................LOL

u can only use rom 10 image on rom 10 card and rom 11 image on rom11 card

also once u've uploaded nagra..i generally use 4.1 but 4.0 shouldn't be a problem....once u've got the icon on ur desktop or where ever u got it...right click on it....then go to properties, then go to compatability..then tick for the box for win98...dons'nt matter what windows ur running...i.e..xp. u still need it compatable for win98

i'm beginging to wonder why i bother!!! just a little thanks would of done!!!!

and as for ur other thread where u mentioned ....this site is for helping people, to be honest i haven't seen any of that coming from u.

i'm beginging to wonder why i bother!!! just a little thanks would of done!!!!

and as for ur other thread where u mentioned ....this site is for helping people, to be honest i haven't seen any of that coming from u.

Yep i hate that too.

It's always the way.

Back