nagra 3 hacked in america

peterhiggs

Inactive User
Reaction score
just seen this on a website,is this good news for the uk

"Is Nagravision 3 hacked?
YES, but not fully. Some boxes are able to view some channels encrypted using Nagravision 3 through a technique called "card sharing" whereby the encryption status of an existing paid subscriber card is disseminated to other receivers through the use of a networked connection. Many hackers in the underground FTA testing community are working hard to further crack this security implementation as they have done in the recent past with Nagravision 2. Current underground projects are limited to channels which can be subscribed to. Channels that are not available for subscription such as Special Events and Pay-Per-View programming have so far remained unavailable.

Claims have recently been made that Nagravision 3 is hacked in Europe, where it has been in use for some time. These claims have so far not been proven to work or have any chance of working in North America. Several boxes now proven capable of using some variant of the card and internet key sharing method include, the Dreambox, K-Box, Neosat and Nfusion line of FTA receivers. Recently, there have been suspected raids on dealers selling these devices and its is rumoured that the coders for these boxes are moving into hiding from authorities. Support sites that once provided fixes for many other brands of receivers with no IKS solution have been mysteriously dissappearing from the Internet. IKS FTA solutions appear to be the direction most are heading in, now that Dish Network has begun its massive migration to Nagravision 3. The Sonicview iHub, a new dongle product available for the popular Sonicview product line has been recently introduced and so far offers the most decrypted reception for Dish Network impacted channels. Neosat and K-Box (KHub) joined Nfusion to provide IKS solutions for Bell Canada impacted channels over the past few months however none of these are currently offering sustainable N3 fixes for Dish Network channels. This is very likely to change as solutions are demanded by the masses of people that have purchased all the many popular brands of FTA receivers. The FTA testing community is in a state of accelerated frenzy."

are people working on a fix for nagra 3,i heard digidude is working on a fix,but then i hear its all a joke,dont know what to believe

are people working on a fix for nagra 3,i heard digidude is working on a fix,but then i hear its all a joke,dont know what to believe

after reading the original post above, and if you had read the full threads where i have been posting, youll notice that the quotes i posted were american, look at the way the dates are written out

if you also read the first part of the original post above, youll see that all along i have been telling you that ALL of the information is already freely available

im not 'fixing' anything for anyone, anyone who wants to carry on viewing cable via N3 without an official sub will need to learn stuff to do themselfs, use the search button, EVERYTHING is already on this, and just about every similar site out there

its not a fix youre looking for though

does that mean people behind the scenes are working on a fix for this terrible nagra 3,if they are,thats great and thanks very much lol

ive done alot of searching on different sites but cant get my head around how to keep it working once these new cards come out

does that mean people behind the scenes are working on a fix for this terrible nagra 3,if they are,thats great and thanks very much lol

A fix is not what you require. Wisdom is what you seek. Use the search grasshopper.

after reading the original post above, and if you had read the full threads where i have been posting, youll notice that the quotes i posted were american, look at the way the dates are written out

if you also read the first part of the original post above, youll see that all along i have been telling you that ALL of the information is already freely available

im not 'fixing' anything for anyone, anyone who wants to carry on viewing cable via N3 without an official sub will need to learn stuff to do themselfs, use the search button, EVERYTHING is already on this, and just about every similar site out there

its not a fix youre looking for though

Dont try wriggle out of it digi, if your not upto it .............

Anyway that code you sent me to test works.. clearing sp2 in leeds.. think you need more testers though...

There isn't now and probably never will be a way of getting free cable TV once N3 hits. Everything will have to come via a subscribed card one way or another.

not sure if it was just me or did anyone chuckle at that..

if digidude cant fix it no one cant

digidude is a god lol

no m8, digidude just gets the blame for lots of stuff lol

the latest one ive heard is about me, the spiderbox, and MPS (who prosecute on behalf of sly) theres some right paranoid muppets out there lol

not sure if it was just me or did anyone chuckle at that..

if digidude cant fix it no one cant

digidude is a god lol

Its the sudden realisation that peeps are going to loose their free TV that prompts thoes types of post to be made lol.

i sent u a pm didi,but havent recieved your reply yet,whether i can be a tester or not,thanks

Thought the fix was only going to be for the Leeds area....how they hold of it over in the states

i sent u a pm didi,but havent recieved your reply yet,whether i can be a tester or not,thanks

it's a joke. there is no fix, it's been mentioned tons of times. they're not working on one. the time is up, the game is over, end of the road.

no, kryptviews and eurovox's can't handle c/s u need a linux based box for a c/s type fix to be even coded.

there's no fix.

none.

Back