N95 and TomTom

Titan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks
ive had a good read but still abit confused.Is it possible for me to download tomtom software for my Nokia n 95.If so would some kind person please point me in the right direction as to which version and how do i install it.I understand it may work using external gps,which as a newbie to this goes right over my head.So any pointers would be great guys
Regards
Titan

I'm in a similar boat m8....some say its working ok .....some not and tell u to wait for an updated version. Can someone clarify if it does work ? what vers is req'd ? if external gps req'd ? or does it work with the internal ? .....

Thanks !!

It dont work with internal gps at the moment but i read somewhere that they are working on it. as for tom tom working on it then you can just downlaod it as per the sticky At the top of this section. Hope this helps.

ive downloaded the tom tom 6 mobile and is working fine with my external gps reciever , lets hope they sort a patch for the internal .
remember once you have downloaded the rar file , unrar it place the files stright on to ur mem card and install the sis self install file to the mem of the phone , that way , you dont get the tomtom hanging on the globe screen

Thanks for the help !! wots the best external gps to get for the N95 ? any better than others ?

Thanks !!

Tomtomand N95

The N95 doesn't come with tomtom.it does have software for navigation but it aint so hot and costs a fair bit to use. easier and cheaper to utilise certain files to be found around here and purchase an external gps receiver. got mine for 25 quid off ebay and works a treat. tomtom a lot better than any other nav software i've used. it will not work with internal gps yet which is a pity but most external gps are pretty small and extremely efficient!

Back