N2 area suggestion

calhordas

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi

I would like to suggest all admin of the forum to create N2 section for new cards if possible

I think we should divide it in sections such as.....

N2 System study and development

N2 Cards area

N2 Mosc Area

N2 Log's area

N2 CMD's area

N2 software

P.S- This is just a suggestion to keept things tiddy from begining if not possible, also understandable.

Cheers
Calhordas

Would do nicely in the sat section but not much use for it at the moment as Nagra 2 is gradually being replaced by Nagra 3 also there wouldn't be much input in it.

its specifcally for the nagra 2 rom110 that upc ireland are introducing for cable.alot of the members are in ireland so would be good if this was available as they arent implementing nagra 3 in ireland so nagra 2 rom110 needs to be the main focus for these users

Last edited:
No doubt something is going on,but if the request for a card(s) was anything to go by the uptake was'nt great.

Thats the point I'm trying to get across to you m8, if these sections were added there wouldn't be much in put in them therefore no point in adding them.

A lot of Nagra2 stuff goin on in North American fourms (cardcoders) stacks of software about and various rom discussions.
Though they are not familar with Rev A05, on a Rom 110 which UPC are using.

Back