n00b

there is a thread here where i compared a DM500 and a TM500 side by side, and the TM was better on the eye, and the difference in the sound clarity was brilliant

weekepg will show you every programme on every channel starting at a specified time, you want to know what starts at 4PM, itll show you them all, again, this is covered in a thread on here, when used properly, its on par with the epg on my DM800 running nabiloBH

i have a pre-production TM500 running a white card, as a server, for all of the other boxes in my house, and its been running it since the white cards first came out in scotland, on a very old UR image, again, covered in great detail in a thread on here

every enigma1 plugin that works on a dreambox, works on a TM, except those needing mmc or hdd folders, this is fixed int the next public release, again, covered in a thread

the TM500/600 are about a year old, so at the bottom of the forum, select 'show all' and 'from the begining' instead of the default 45 days for threads, and youll find all the threads within 5 mins that answer all of the questions asked so far

Thanks for that digi

@op.
make sure you flash the right image mate, if your clumsy like me and choose the wrong firmware you'll brick your clone.

I'd hardly call it a brick. :)

A quick session with DreamUp will soon sort it out.

Back