N*L Ireland - Missing channaels following fix

poolfan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks to those who figures out the fix, thank you very much, as I though my DB was made useless.

After implementing the fix and rescanning, I have most channels back, however some are still not clearing. Some examples that I've seen include.

Some examplnes are BBC2 and BBC3, Q, Kerrang, KISS, Magic, Fasion TV.

Anyone know how to fix these - esp. the music channels?

Cheers

Hi all,

Thanks to those who figures out the fix, thank you very much, as I though my DB was made useless.

After implementing the fix and rescanning, I have most channels back, however some are still not clearing. Some examples that I've seen include.

Some examplnes are BBC2 and BBC3, Q, Kerrang, KISS, Magic, Fasion TV.

Anyone know how to fix these - esp. the music channels?

Cheers
If your using the hypercam fix delete the files in the keys & scce folders.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I updates all those files and rebooted, still cannot get Q or Kerrang to clear???

Also, even though I get Hypercam listed in the Pli List, it doesn't auto-start, need to start it manually using TuxBox - any idea what I'm doing wrong, as thought I followed DEspDan's instructions, must be thick or something....

Its maybe a better idea for a dream500 to use mgcamd from the dbox fix including priority.list from the fix3 package.

For mgcamd, force N2 CAID by

open priority.list in /var/keys
and add this
X: { 18 01 }

after this line

# use this caid first

I changed from Hypercam to mgcamd as I was missing some channels too (DM500C PLi jade). Funny thing is when I put the AutoRoll.key & SoftCam.key into var/keys, Hypercam picks up all the channels.

I changed over to mgcamd anyway as Hypercam seemed a bit unstable - programmes freezing

Back